Easter Egg Hunt!

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
♥Bear- ♥

I'm a Country- Boy!

Purred: Fri Mar 19, '10 7:56pm PST 
Hello everyfur! Here is an easter egg hunt i thought would be fun to play here of our very own at HTT just in time for Easter. We are celebrating Easter this time.

Here are the rules of the game of how to play!When you find a item in one of the threads, you post there first and say "i found this whatever the item is" and come back here and tell me what item you found and what thread it was in. Whoever finds the most items by the 4th on Easter Sunday will win an special gift for this game for their page. In case there is an tie. We will have to break the tie and i will give another item for the two furs or however many furs to find. I will pmail the furs that are tied to let me know to be on the lookout for that item.

All of the eggs hidden in the threads are one point each. However, the gold eggs are worth 20 points each, so definitely be on the look out for them.

If you have any questions just pmail me or post in the thread, and i will be glad to help to resolve it. sound like fun! Dust off your easter baskets or buy one if you don't have one and let's have some fun.
laugh out loudhamster dancebig grin

Baxter- *Missing*- Plz Pray

It's a dogs- life!!!

Purred: Fri Mar 19, '10 8:08pm PST 
Hey Bear, you know I LOVE these games!laugh out loud 4 easter eggs at MTN VIEW INN!

It's a dogs- life!!!

Purred: Fri Mar 19, '10 8:15pm PST 
And at A-Z Items in the Bathroom!happy dance

♥Bear- ♥

I'm a Country- Boy!

Purred: Fri Mar 19, '10 8:39pm PST 
Yep, you sure do love these kind of games.wink PAWSOME Job! You found 4 eggs plus the one in the A-Z of bathroom thread.way to go The eggs are sprouting up right and left as you can see.laugh out loudbig grin Mom says she got to call it a night because we have to get up early for my vaccinations in the morning and get to the vet before it gets to crowded.

Egg Hunt Tally:

Baxter - 5

doghug see ya later Baxter!
wink

Edited by author Fri Mar 19, '10 8:39pm PST

♥Lola- ♥

Loves belly rubs

Purred: Fri Mar 19, '10 10:47pm PST 
Oh mythinking How do you play this gameshrug Help! Help! shrug

It's a dogs- life!!!

Purred: Sat Mar 20, '10 4:53pm PST 
Hey Lola!wave I can help! All you do is look around in the threads, and when you find a PICTURE of an Easter egg, post there first and say something like "I found an Easter egg for the scavenger hunt!!" Then come back here and tell Bear where you found it!happy dance Hope this helps!way to go

♥Bear- ♥

I'm a Country- Boy!

Purred: Sat Mar 20, '10 7:54pm PST 
Thanks Baxter for helping with explaning how to play to Lola. I did not see Lola's post because mom logged off because we had to get up early this morning. Yes, Lola it's pretty simple once you get the hang of it. Just when you see a picture of an egg in one of the threads just come back here and post where you found it at and how many and that's it sweetie. Lola, you can try to find one if you would like there is one posted as i speak.thinkinghug

It's a dogs- life!!!

Purred: Sat Mar 20, '10 8:00pm PST 
Your welcome Bear!way to go

It's a dogs- life!!!

Purred: Sat Mar 20, '10 9:13pm PST 
Found 6 eggs in the Double word thread!

♥Bear- ♥

I'm a Country- Boy!

Purred: Mon Mar 22, '10 5:30pm PST 
cheerway to go Baxterway to gocheercheerapplause

Egg Hunt Tally:

Baxter - 11

Come on furiends, come and play with us. We would love to have you join us. Just be on the lookout for items and post in this thread. hug LOTS OF FUN!!!!

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10