To make the Meouwmy laugh (and cry) a little.......

RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Mon Feb 15, '10 9:29am PST 
Hallo......I am Grandad Conrad (The Revolting and Magnificent)......I was a mighty warrior in my youth and middle age and in my old age I spent time in the Olde Furts Club where I told them many stories of my life and exploits (like the time I was arrested for being drunk and disorderly.....just because I enjoyed myself singing while pee-writing 'Happy Christmas one and all')

ANYWAY......I left the earth on 3rd August 2009 and my Meouwmy has not been able to get over it yet (silly Meouwmy).......she YEARNS for me, I know it...but most of all she wants me happy in my 10th life........

I LOVE STORIES (both the telling and the hearing)..........especially stories of celebration of the lives of those who are here with me at Rainbow Bridge........

Have you stories to tell? Please tell......stories of how you caught that one elusive mouse or mouse toy.....you GOT IT..!!!! and your Meouwmy was so PROUD of you..........or the time you jumped on the Meouwmy when she was asleep and frightened her so much that she shrieked 'Bugger off you horrible little sod..!!!!

LET US TELL EACH OTHER STORIES......to sooth the heart of the Meouwmy and make her laugh a little?

Write to me?

Grandad Joseph Conrad