Making Our Man Cat MANsion !

(Page 1 of 40: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Yolo "Cowboy- Kitty Angel"

This is a job- for The Cowboy- Kitty

Purred: Thu Feb 4, '10 6:36am PST 
We're gonna make a giant Man Cat MANsion cuz we're man cats at work applause I see "Blue Prints" of all colors and a bunch of talented guys who can build and build and build. It's going to be our "Get Away MANsion" - no girls allowed.

So guys, every fur can design his own special room and we got a lot of them cuz our Mancat Mansion is man sized! Hammers begin hammering - tool belts ready?happy dance

Teddy

Where's Mommy?

Purred: Thu Feb 4, '10 9:21am PST 
We don't have much building experience, and we have no one in our house to teach us. Mr. H shouldn't be allowed to buy a hammer unless he takes lessons first. But, we're willing to learn. Just point us in the right direction. I want my very own room. There's such a thing as too much togetherness with brothers. (Can My Mommy come visit?)

Purred: Thu Feb 4, '10 9:46am PST 
Hey there Teddy - let's you and me start building the Pool Room - that's a good place fur us to get away, relax and shoot some balls into the pockets. And in our pool room we can build an indoor swimming pool so we can swim laps and build our man cat muscles. Oh I'm gonna be hungry soon

Teddy

Where's Mommy?

Purred: Thu Feb 4, '10 9:51am PST 
OK, Yolo. I do know something about pool rooms. We have one at our house and we spend lots of time there watching Mr. H and his man-friends play with the sticks and balls. Jack keeps trying to jump up on the table to play too, and he's been run over by a couple of balls. We need a big room so we can take the balls off the table and chase them around. I don't know why Mr. H wants to keep them up on that table.

Purred: Thu Feb 4, '10 11:17am PST 
Cool idea! We can design our Pool Room with rubber bumpers on all the walls so we can bat around those neato pool balls!laugh out loud

Loki

Loki the Maine- Coon Cat

Purred: Thu Feb 4, '10 4:05pm PST 
Lets make a room with hot wheels track in it. I just love chasing those little cars and also stopping them with my paws!

Skeeter

Mr.- SnuggleUpAgainst

Purred: Thu Feb 4, '10 9:03pm PST 
Oh boy! What a cool idea! I think it would be pawsome is the MANsion had a whole room that was a big moon-bounce! And a climbing wall! And an ice-cream sundae / sushi bar! happy dance

Purred: Thu Feb 4, '10 9:23pm PST 
Abundacat great Man Cat idea from Loki and Skeeter - hey dudes, who has the tool belts fur making these rooms? I'm ready to hammer and pammer and jammer the walls of our Man Cat MANsion - Yeee Haw!

Tabby Little

In love- with- Missy!

Purred: Thu Feb 4, '10 9:33pm PST 
I'm gonna have a hot tub in mine, so I can soak my achey bones after all this hard work....

Purred: Fri Feb 5, '10 8:43am PST 
Oh neato Tabby Little. I wanna come over and soak my cowboy kitty paws too. Hey I'ma gonna build a bowling alley in my room - roll da balls and knock over da pins then electronically it gets all set up up up again. And 2 BarkOloungers fur kicking backlaugh out loud What's in yur lunch box today?

(Page 1 of 40: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]