2010 Winter Carnival ... An Olympic Year!!

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 67)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya

Purred: Sat Feb 27, '10 4:49pm PST 
*brings in pizzas from The Late Late Show*

Sorry we can't stick around to celebrate, but here are the pizzas. Drinks are in the frig .... everycat, help yourself.

Maybe we can get together for an after-the-Olympics-party?
cheerhappy dancecheerhappy dancecheerhappy dancecheerhappy dance

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Sat Feb 27, '10 5:07pm PST 
Voting is through Sunday, February 28th, so everycat can vote on Sunday.
Oooooooo, this is exciting!!!! Thank you, everyone for voting and making this year's Catster Winter Carnival the greatest!!!!

Remember, you can only vote for one picture each day.

Purrs and Snowballs,
Athena
cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

Pigeon - misses you!- :(

♥ Moms- Shadow ♥

Purred: Sun Feb 28, '10 11:27am PST 
wave Thankyou, Wilson & Aragon! Best of Luck to All the Athletes! cheer dancing applause cheer

Napoleon *- In Loving- Memory *

Zippy the Wonder- Dog!

Purred: Sun Feb 28, '10 11:28am PST 
Here it is Sunday, the day of the Big One, that is, Canada and the US in the game of Hockey. Canada met the US before and lost; they meet the US again and ....it remains to be seen. May the best team win, says this Canuck to the US!

Osiris, I know you mentioned you like Hockey...I'll be thinking of you as I watch the most anticipated game of the games!!!

GO CANADA GO! GO CANADA GO!cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

Seriously, today is the last day of the Winter Olympics and I really feel that it has been the warmest of feelings among nations in the Olympics to date. I am the most grateful for these results. I hope you join me in Spirit when we watch the closing ceremonies.

Pigeon - misses you!- :(

♥ Moms- Shadow ♥

Purred: Sun Feb 28, '10 11:38am PST 
wave what time are the closing ceremonies? I hope I can make it... if not keep me updated, Please? Thank you! Again, good luck to all the athletes! dancing way to go applause cheer

Wilson J- Scooter

BIG DUDE WITH A- BIG HEART ❤

Purred: Sun Feb 28, '10 1:34pm PST 
Hey Napoleon... this American thanks you crazy Canucks for such a wonderful Olympics. Right now... Canada is up 1-0 in the game... and we are rooting for Canada to win. After all... it is a Canadian Olympics ... and we would like to see the home team win... ey!!
applause
We will be right there with you tonight for the closing ceremony ... holding our own flag up high ... right next to yours.

*Wilson salutes his Canadian friends then runs and gives Napoleon and Colorado big man-cat hugs.
Hallie waves... blows kisses... and calls out Hellooooo boys!!

Edited by author Sun Feb 28, '10 1:36pm PST

Napoleon *- In Loving- Memory *

Zippy the Wonder- Dog!

Purred: Mon Mar 1, '10 4:22pm PST 
Wilson, thank you for your kind words about Canada. And yes we won the hockey game and a bunch of gold medals, but more importantly, we had a blast, lifted our self-esteem andwe won the respect of the American people and the Americans won the Olympics. It all seemed to come out so well-rounded in the end.

And congrats to you for winning our little Olympics right here. I love your photo. You are the greatest! applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 67)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7