Callie Rose

I See You

Purred: Wed Oct 28, '09 3:51am PST 
http://www.catster.com/cats/1055430/diary/Gracie_needs_a_forever_hom e

Gracie needs a forever home

Gracies story
October 18th 2009 6:40 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Hello. Gracie's elderly family is gone. She is 9 years old ,declawed, and spayed . She is confused as to what happened to her and why she is here it seems to me.
Her human dad passed away and her human mom wasnt able to take care of her either. Her human mom was placed in a nursing home. The daughter was unable to keep her so placed a ad for someone to adopt her. She thought this cat was going to a good home. But the guy who took her treated her like crap. She was locked in a closet for days on end without food or water. He yelled at her ,didnt hug her or pet her. So some people I know took her away from him but their landlord said no to the cat. Since they couldn't find her a good home had to take her back to this hell. I found out about her so went there and was able to convince him to let me have this cat. He didn't even remember her real name said he called her sassy because she would hiss at him. No wonder eh.

So we brought her home ,she is a nervous wreak. She cant go outside as she is too afraid ,without claws it wouldnt be safe.

We have 4 cats here and there is tons of hissing and growling here now. Please help us to find her a forever home. She does growl but thats its. She is a sad kitty. But she didnt deserve to be abused like that .

We live near Halifax ,Nova Scotia Canada. Will give address and phone number on request.

Goldie Our- Angel

I`m cute don`t- you think I am?

Purred: Wed Nov 4, '09 2:54pm PST 
Meowwww Gracie is going to her new home tomorrow ,,a very nice lady wants to take her home. She has 4 other cats ,she loves the older kitties too. She does visit so Gracie can get to know her too. we are doing this slowly for Gracie . Thanks everyone for all the emails and support