Serena, Tina and Fiona's House

(Page 1 of 177: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
♥Sere- na♥

Fearless one!

Purred: Sat Oct 24, '09 5:36pm PST 
Meow! I have my own house. Thanks Emma, Nikki, Augie and everyone! Come on in and make yourself at home. I am still working on the other rooms...but make yourself at home!

Serena’s Home Tour

Serena's House

Serena's Living Room

Serena's Bedroom

cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

♥Emma- CSD♥

Will work for- biscuits

Purred: Sat Oct 24, '09 5:38pm PST 
OMD! This is adorable. Hey- I know...I can spend the night here with you and we can work on the kitchen...let's get started!

Little Emma

Catch me if you- Can-Can!

Purred: Sat Oct 24, '09 6:48pm PST 
Oh, Serena, your house is so cute! I want one just like it! It's cool how you kitties all hang out and watch TV together!

Purr purr purr purr purr,
Little Emma

Jake

I'm the- snugglebunny

Purred: Sat Oct 24, '09 7:44pm PST 
Hi Serena! wave Thanks fur inviting us to your new house! It looks really cozy and I think we will have a lot of fun here. I brought you a housewarming gift. I hope you like it...I picked them just for you!
flowers

Daphne

Dainty Daphne

Purred: Sat Oct 24, '09 7:48pm PST 
Hi Serena! Your home is so lovely! I baked some cookies for you and everyone else to enjoy while we celebrate your new home!
cookies

♥Sere- na♥

Fearless one!

Purred: Sun Oct 25, '09 9:12am PST 
Daphne and Jake- I am so glad that you could stop by to visit. Thanks for the flowers and cookies...they are so cool! I hope that you will come back often.

Daphne

Dainty Daphne

Purred: Sun Oct 25, '09 10:44am PST 
You are very welcome! We are glad that you liked them! We will be back often...your house is a lot of fun!

♥Sere- na♥

Fearless one!

Purred: Sun Oct 25, '09 2:59pm PST 
Whew! It took all day- but thanks to my friends help we have the kitchen and playroom done Now- time to play! Can you identify all of my friends in the picture...or can you find yourself!

Serena's Kitchen

Serena's Playroom

♥Ging- er- Belle&hearts- ;

Small but tough!

Purred: Sun Oct 25, '09 3:01pm PST 
WOW!!!! Check out all of these neat toys! A karaoke machine, etch-a-sketch, a piano, computer, dolls, paint set, boom box, and more. And- I see that Tayla and Trudy have their eyes on the new sewing machine!

Julius

Meow like you- mean it!!

Purred: Tue Oct 27, '09 2:10pm PST 
Wow! You are one lucky kitten Serena!!! Your place is lovely!

(Page 1 of 177: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]