Someone moved & left a Tortiseshell, pregnant & declawed

Lu Lu

Sargee doesn't- mind..

Purred: Thu Sep 17, '09 1:17pm PST 
Hi, I have LuLu on here, she's a Navajo "Rez Cat", and Sargee on Dogster. Long story; 2 days ago I brought in a Tortie. She had been left at a nearby condo by her previous owners, outside, declawed and very pregnant (how can people do this??). She's all set up in my bedroom and her "nursery" is in my walkin closet. I plan to keep her in the bedroom until she's ready to come out, coz I not only have LuLu, but a Dobie--that loves cats, but he got very excited when I brought her in. She's soo pregnant I don't want her to go thru any more traumatic experiences. I've had many cats before but never a Tortie. Since she's declawed I'll keep her. She's very sweet, a real lap cat...which LuLu isn't, and she IS Sargee's kitten. Any pointers, tips, insights into this breed? All help is much appreciated. Photos and her and a page soon, once I figure out a good name for her. Any help is much appreciated!

Tessa - In Memory- 1/12/12

Pet me, pet me!

Purred: Wed Sep 22, '10 11:30am PST 
Tortie's seem to be a bit on the shy side - but oh, so loving!! They are lap cats and love nothing better than to provide love, headbonks and plenty of purr therapy. Tessa is the most laid-back of all my cats - nothing ruffles her feathers. I wish the best for your tortie mom-to-be. Please keep us posted.
Bless you for taking her in!