Change Two Letters Game

(Page 184 of 184: Viewing entries 1831 to 1839)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  175  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  
Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Sun Aug 31, '14 8:03pm PST 
snoopy Yay from us, too!snoopy We tried to get in a couple of times -and all we could get was a post from Tinkerbell from some years ago! (Where IS Tinkerbell anymore?) We're glad the fleas are gone!

silver -->

The birds were wary, but asked Percival if he intended to hunt them. He assured them that his only interest was in their glorious VARIED colors. The birds and squirrels approached cautiously when they heard that Percival didn't intend to DEVOUR them. "I have evolved," declared Percival;"I am now DRIVEN to appreciate the beauty of you birds."
As Percival Purrsian approached, the birds' NERVES were on edge. They were put at ease when Percival gently sniffed each of them, and began to purr loudly. He exclaimed "I think now I have the inspurration I need to create something truly spectacular!"

Because it was impossible for Percival to decide on only one bird to use for inspurration, he would use all of them, and create the most beautiful birdbath as a VESSEL for the birds to use. How would he ever choose the colors for his palette? There were so many to choose from. Percival gazed admiringly at the shimmery feathers of red, green, purple, blue, and SILVER. Percival was well VERSED in the blending of colors, so he knew he could create a stunning palette from the birds' colors.

Jimmy-Joe- (In Loving- Memory)

I Rule

Purred: Sat Sep 6, '14 1:58am PST 
versed ---> stride

Because it was impossible for Percival to decide on only one bird to use for inspurration, he would use all of them, and create the most beautiful birdbath as a VESSEL for the birds to use. How would he ever choose the colors for his palette? There were so many to choose from. Percival gazed admiringly at the shimmery feathers of red, green, purple, blue, and SILVER. Percival was well VERSED in the blending of colors, so he knew he could create a stunning palette from the birds' colors. Percival went to look for some paint and other materials to create his birdbath. He remembered passing an artist's studio where he had seen paints and brushes in the patio. "They won't miss just a little bit of their materials," Percival purred to himself. But as he began to STRIDE toward a tube of paint, a loud feline voice growled, "Who goes there??!!" shock

Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Sun Sep 7, '14 3:51pm PST 
stride --> asters

Because it was impossible for Percival to decide on only one bird to use for inspurration, he would use all of them, and create the most beautiful birdbath as a VESSEL for the birds to use. How would he ever choose the colors for his palette? There were so many to choose from. Percival gazed admiringly at the shimmery feathers of red, green, purple, blue, and SILVER. Percival was well VERSED in the blending of colors, so he knew he could create a stunning palette from the birds' colors. Percival went to look for some paint and other materials to create his birdbath. He remembered passing an artist's studio where he had seen paints and brushes in the patio. "They won't miss just a little bit of their materials," Percival purred to himself. But as he began to STRIDE toward a tube of paint, a loud feline voice growled, "Who goes there??!!" shock Stopped dead in his tracks, Percival looked around: the voice seemed to have come from a group of ASTERS growing along one edge of the patio.

Tinkerbell- Dreamette#14

Mittens

Purred: Mon Sep 8, '14 4:53pm PST 
wavewavewavewavecheer

Shortstop- (In Loving- Memory)

Loved and missed- forever

Purred: Wed Sep 10, '14 3:01am PST 
wave Tinkerbell!!! snoopyhappy dancecheer

asters ---> tirade

Because it was impossible for Percival to decide on only one bird to use for inspurration, he would use all of them, and create the most beautiful birdbath as a VESSEL for the birds to use. How would he ever choose the colors for his palette? There were so many to choose from. Percival gazed admiringly at the shimmery feathers of red, green, purple, blue, and SILVER. Percival was well VERSED in the blending of colors, so he knew he could create a stunning palette from the birds' colors. Percival went to look for some paint and other materials to create his birdbath. He remembered passing an artist's studio where he had seen paints and brushes in the patio. "They won't miss just a little bit of their materials," Percival purred to himself. But as he began to STRIDE toward a tube of paint, a loud feline voice growled, "Who goes there??!!" shock Stopped dead in his tracks, Percival looked around: the voice seemed to have come from a group of ASTERS growing along one edge of the patio. "Oh no!" thought Percival! "All I want to do is create something beautiful for my birdie friends. I don't want to be subjected to an angry TIRADE!" naughty

Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Sat Sep 13, '14 3:52pm PST 
tirade --> steady

Because it was impossible for Percival to decide on only one bird to use for inspurration, he would use all of them, and create the most beautiful birdbath as a VESSEL for the birds to use. How would he ever choose the colors for his palette? There were so many to choose from. Percival gazed admiringly at the shimmery feathers of red, green, purple, blue, and SILVER. Percival was well VERSED in the blending of colors, so he knew he could create a stunning palette from the birds' colors. Percival went to look for some paint and other materials to create his birdbath. He remembered passing an artist's studio where he had seen paints and brushes in the patio. "They won't miss just a little bit of their materials," Percival purred to himself. But as he began to STRIDE toward a tube of paint, a loud feline voice growled, "Who goes there??!!" shock Stopped dead in his tracks, Percival looked around: the voice seemed to have come from a group of ASTERS growing along one edge of the patio. "Oh no!" thought Percival! "All I want to do is create something beautiful for my birdie friends. I don't want to be subjected to an angry TIRADE!" Holding STEADY in his determination to create his beautiful birdbath, Percival approached the asters - and the hidden cat - humbly but bravely.

Lalo ~- forever- loved

Precious boy - gone too soon

Purred: Mon Sep 15, '14 2:51am PST 
steady ---> Sunday

Percival went to look for some paint and other materials to create his birdbath. He remembered passing an artist's studio where he had seen paints and brushes in the patio. "They won't miss just a little bit of their materials," Percival purred to himself. But as he began to STRIDE toward a tube of paint, a loud feline voice growled, "Who goes there??!!" shock Stopped dead in his tracks, Percival looked around: the voice seemed to have come from a group of ASTERS growing along one edge of the patio. "Oh no!" thought Percival! "All I want to do is create something beautiful for my birdie friends. I don't want to be subjected to an angry TIRADE!" Holding STEADY in his determination to create his beautiful birdbath, Percival approached the asters - and the hidden cat - humbly but bravely. He remembered that it was SUNDAY, so most likely the cat's human was not at work. There would be no one to break up a catfight, should one ensue.

Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Thu Sep 18, '14 4:59pm PST 
Sunday --> guards

Percival went to look for some paint and other materials to create his birdbath. He remembered passing an artist's studio where he had seen paints and brushes in the patio. "They won't miss just a little bit of their materials," Percival purred to himself. But as he began to STRIDE toward a tube of paint, a loud feline voice growled, "Who goes there??!!" shock Stopped dead in his tracks, Percival looked around: the voice seemed to have come from a group of ASTERS growing along one edge of the patio. "Oh no!" thought Percival! "All I want to do is create something beautiful for my birdie friends. I don't want to be subjected to an angry TIRADE!" Holding STEADY in his determination to create his beautiful birdbath, Percival approached the asters - and the hidden cat - humbly but bravely. He remembered that it was SUNDAY, so most likely the cat's human was not at work. There would be no one to break up a catfight, should one ensue.

Percival was deciding how to approach when he heard the voice again: "Go away! I'm the big, bwave cat who GUARDS this place!" To his surprise, Percival realized that the speaker was but a kitten!

Jimmy-Joe- (In Loving- Memory)

I Rule

Purred: Sat Sep 20, '14 4:47pm PST 
guards ---> sturdy

Percival was deciding how to approach when he heard the voice again: "Go away! I'm the big, bwave cat who GUARDS this place!" To his surprise, Percival realized that the speaker was but a kitten! Although the kitten was small, he looked very STURDY. "That is a bwave...I mean brave kitten" purred Percival.

(Page 184 of 184: Viewing entries 1831 to 1839)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  175  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184