Change Two Letters Game

(Page 192 of 192: Viewing entries 1911 to 1919)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  183  184  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  192  
Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Tue May 5, '15 1:02pm PST 
cattle --> lately

Julius had not expected to meet with such rudeness, and he thought of engaging the mean human in a LIVELY debate. But then he remembered that Percival was waiting for him, so he decided to try another approach. He headed to the PetSmart next to Home Depot, hoping that the animal-friendly staff might intervene on his behalf.

Julius sauntered up to the Petsmart but found that he was too LITTLE for the automatic door to open for him, so he waited patiently for a human customer to come along. Soon, a woman approached the door with a CATTLE dog on a leash. Julius waited for his chance to spring through the door! Knowing that he couldn't be johnny-come-LATELY, he saw his chance as the door opened its widest, and in he ran.

Lalo ~- forever- loved

Precious boy - gone too soon

Purred: Fri May 8, '15 6:00pm PST 
lately ---> detail

Julius sauntered up to the Petsmart but found that he was too LITTLE for the automatic door to open for him, so he waited patiently for a human customer to come along. Soon, a woman approached the door with a CATTLE dog on a leash. Julius waited for his chance to spring through the door! Knowing that he couldn't be johnny-come-LATELY, he saw his chance as the door opened its widest, and in he ran. He decided that before asking for help with his projects, he would go over every DETAIL in his head so he wouldn't forget to ask for everything he needed.

Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Sat May 9, '15 3:57pm PST 
detail --> stared

Julius sauntered up to the Petsmart but found that he was too LITTLE for the automatic door to open for him, so he waited patiently for a human customer to come along. Soon, a woman approached the door with a CATTLE dog on a leash. Julius waited for his chance to spring through the door! Knowing that he couldn't be johnny-come-LATELY, he saw his chance as the door opened its widest, and in he ran. He decided that before asking for help with his projects, he would go over every DETAIL in his head so he wouldn't forget to ask for everything he needed. As he STARED at all rhe wondrous things inside Petsmart, a sudden realization came: he was in the wrong store! He and Percival needed lumber and paint and nails and stuff to make birdbaths and birdhouses; he had to get out of here and into a Home Depot or Lowe's!

Shortstop- (In Loving- Memory)

Loved and missed- forever

Purred: Tue May 12, '15 9:58am PST 
stared --->stress

Julius sauntered up to the Petsmart but found that he was too LITTLE for the automatic door to open for him, so he waited patiently for a human customer to come along. Soon, a woman approached the door with a CATTLE dog on a leash. Julius waited for his chance to spring through the door! Knowing that he couldn't be johnny-come-LATELY, he saw his chance as the door opened its widest, and in he ran. He decided that before asking for help with his projects, he would go over every DETAIL in his head so he wouldn't forget to ask for everything he needed. As he STARED at all the wondrous things inside Petsmart, a sudden realization came: he was in the wrong store! He and Percival needed lumber and paint and nails and stuff to make birdbaths and birdhouses; he had to get out of here and into a Home Depot or Lowe's!

The nearest Lowe's was many blocks away, and Julius began to feel STRESS as he recalled how rude the man had been to him at the Home Depot next door, but then it occurred to him that was only one employee, and purrhaps not everyone would react so negatively to his request for materials. Before leaving PetSmart, Julius noticed the many bags of seed on the bird aisle, and he made a mental note that he should return here when the project was completed. He then bravely made his way back to Home Depot, hoping he wouldn't run into the mean human again.

Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Wed May 13, '15 10:12am PST 
[naughty Mom forgot that Julius had already been to Home Depot. cry ]

stress --> assert

Julius sauntered up to the Petsmart but found that he was too LITTLE for the automatic door to open for him, so he waited patiently for a human customer to come along. Soon, a woman approached the door with a CATTLE dog on a leash. Julius waited for his chance to spring through the door! Knowing that he couldn't be johnny-come-LATELY, he saw his chance as the door opened its widest, and in he ran. He decided that before asking for help with his projects, he would go over every DETAIL in his head so he wouldn't forget to ask for everything he needed. As he STARED at all the wondrous things inside Petsmart, a sudden realization came: he was in the wrong store! He and Percival needed lumber and paint and nails and stuff to make birdbaths and birdhouses; he had to get out of here and into a Home Depot or Lowe's!

The nearest Lowe's was many blocks away, and Julius began to feel STRESS as he recalled how rude the man had been to him at the Home Depot next door, but then it occurred to him that was only one employee, and purrhaps not everyone would react so negatively to his request for materials. Before leaving PetSmart, Julius noticed the many bags of seed on the bird aisle, and he made a mental note that he should return here when the project was completed. He then bravely made his way back to Home Depot, hoping he wouldn't run into the mean human again.

Julius was determined to help Percival with his bird project, so he drew on all his kitten courage and passed into the garden center at Home Depot; there would be different sales people in that section, so perhaps he could approach them first. They might stand a better chance with the grumpy guy. "I'll just have to ASSERT myself," he thought.

Lalo ~- forever- loved

Purred: Thu May 14, '15 10:28pm PST 
assert ---> grease

Julius was determined to help Percival with his bird project, so he drew on all his kitten courage and passed into the garden center at Home Depot; there would be different sales people in that section, so perhaps he could approach them first. They might stand a better chance with the grumpy guy. "I'll just have to ASSERT myself," he thought. Julius sauntered up to an employee who had GREASE on his hands from assembling a lawnmower. "This young man looks friendly", thought Julius. "Purrhaps he will help me."

Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Wed May 20, '15 10:23am PST 
grease --> reason

Julius was determined to help Percival with his bird project, so he drew on all his kitten courage and passed into the garden center at Home Depot; there would be different sales people in that section, so perhaps he could approach them first. They might stand a better chance with the grumpy guy. "I'll just have to ASSERT myself," he thought. Julius sauntered up to an employee who had GREASE on his hands from assembling a lawnmower. "This young man looks friendly", thought Julius. "Purrhaps he will help me."

Clearning his throat so that the man would notice him, Julius said politely, "Excuse me; I'm sorry to interrupt, but I have a very good REASON - my furiend and I need your help, if you'll be so kind."

Lalo ~- forever- loved

Purred: Sat May 23, '15 10:17pm PST 
reason ---> brands

Clearning his throat so that the man would notice him, Julius said politely, "Excuse me; I'm sorry to interrupt, but I have a very good REASON - my furiend and I need your help, if you'll be so kind. I'm in need of some building supplies for a very impurrtant project. I'm a kitten so I don't have any money, but if you could purrhaps donate some of your less-expensive BRANDS of wood, nails, and cement, my furiends and I could build some wonderful birdhouses and birdbaths."

Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Sun May 31, '15 11:53am PST 
brands --> banded

Clearning his throat so that the man would notice him, Julius said politely, "Excuse me; I'm sorry to interrupt, but I have a very good REASON - my furiend and I need your help, if you'll be so kind. I'm in need of some building supplies for a very impurrtant project. I'm a kitten so I don't have any money, but if you could purrhaps donate some of your less-expensive BRANDS of wood, nails, and cement, my furiend and I could build some wonderful birdhouses and birdbaths."

The man looked kindly at Julius and said, "Well, I'll be darned. It so happens that my brother and I love birds; he's the smithy down the road, and he loves hearing the birds there! Why, sure, I'll see what I can do." He looked around and found some wood that had been BANDED with straps because it wasn't perfect. "Why, I don't see why you can't have this wood; we can't sell it anyway. You're very welcome to have it to help the birds."

(Page 192 of 192: Viewing entries 1911 to 1919)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  183  184  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  192