Change Two Letters Game

(Page 186 of 186: Viewing entries 1851 to 1857)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  
Lalo ~- forever- loved

Precious boy - gone too soon

Purred: Wed Nov 12, '14 5:57pm PST 
harbor ---> breath

"Not to worry, Julius," replied Percival, "I'm no ROBBER. I'll bring your human's things back as quickly as I can."
"No BOTHER then," replied Julius. "Let's go prowl around in the art studio and see what we can find.

As the cat and the kitten entered the studio, Julius mused that his human uses lots of different colors to paint the colorful sails in the nearby HARBOR. Julius' eyes grew wide as he saw dozens of tubes of paint, in every hue imaginable. It was enough to take his BREATH away!

Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Fri Nov 14, '14 7:12pm PST 
breath --> tables

"Not to worry, Julius," replied Percival, "I'm no ROBBER. I'll bring your human's things back as quickly as I can."
"No BOTHER then," replied Julius. "Let's go prowl around in the art studio and see what we can find.

As the cat and the kitten entered the studio, Julius mused that his human uses lots of different colors to paint the colorful sails in the nearby HARBOR. Julius' eyes grew wide as he saw dozens of tubes of paint, in every hue imaginable. It was enough to take his BREATH away! There were many, many TABLES- each holding bottles of paint in a different color; all the colors of the rainbow were there!

Shortstop- (In Loving- Memory)

Loved and missed- forever

Purred: Sat Nov 15, '14 4:35pm PST 
tables ---> select

As the cat and the kitten entered the studio, Julius mused that his human uses lots of different colors to paint the colorful sails in the nearby HARBOR. Julius' eyes grew wide as he saw dozens of tubes of paint, in every hue imaginable. It was enough to take his BREATH away! There were many, many TABLES- each holding bottles of paint in a different color; all the colors of the rainbow were there! With so many choices, Percival wondered how he would ever SELECT the right colors for his birdbath project.

Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Mon Nov 17, '14 2:47pm PST 
select --> enlist

As the cat and the kitten entered the studio, Julius mused that his human uses lots of different colors to paint the colorful sails in the nearby HARBOR. Julius' eyes grew wide as he saw dozens of tubes of paint, in every hue imaginable. It was enough to take his BREATH away! There were many, many TABLES- each holding bottles of paint in a different color; all the colors of the rainbow were there! With so many choices, Percival wondered how he would ever SELECT the right colors for his birdbath project. He decided to make Julius feel important and to ENLIST he help in choosing. "What do you think, Julius? What color should I use for the background?"

Lalo ~- forever- loved

Purred: Sat Nov 22, '14 6:05pm PST 
enlist ---> styles

As the cat and the kitten entered the studio, Julius mused that his human uses lots of different colors to paint the colorful sails in the nearby HARBOR. Julius' eyes grew wide as he saw dozens of tubes of paint, in every hue imaginable. It was enough to take his BREATH away! There were many, many TABLES- each holding bottles of paint in a different color; all the colors of the rainbow were there! With so many choices, Percival wondered how he would ever SELECT the right colors for his birdbath project. He decided to make Julius feel important and to ENLIST he help in choosing. "What do you think, Julius? What color should I use for the background?" Julius thought a moment and then replied, "I guess it depends on what STYLES of painting you like to do. If you want to paint a realistic scene you could paint a blue sky background. But if you're an abstract artist, it could be any color."

Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Sun Nov 23, '14 12:03pm PST 
styles --> lesson

As the cat and the kitten entered the studio, Julius mused that his human uses lots of different colors to paint the colorful sails in the nearby HARBOR. Julius' eyes grew wide as he saw dozens of tubes of paint, in every hue imaginable. It was enough to take his BREATH away! There were many, many TABLES- each holding bottles of paint in a different color; all the colors of the rainbow were there! With so many choices, Percival wondered how he would ever SELECT the right colors for his birdbath project. He decided to make Julius feel important and to ENLIST he help in choosing. "What do you think, Julius? What color should I use for the background?" Julius thought a moment and then replied, "I guess it depends on what STYLES of painting you like to do. If you want to paint a realistic scene you could paint a blue sky background. But if you're an abstract artist, it could be any color."

Percival thought Julius' words over. "I've never had a LESSON in abstract art; I'd rather do something realistic for the birds."

Lalo ~- forever- loved

Purred: Sun Nov 23, '14 8:47pm PST 
lesson ---> seldom

Percival wondered how heeld would ever SELECT the right colors for his birdbath project. He decided to make Julius feel important and to ENLIST he help in choosing. "What do you think, Julius? What color should I use for the background?" Julius thought a moment and then replied, "I guess it depends on what STYLES of painting you like to do. If you want to paint a realistic scene you could paint a blue sky background. But if you're an abstract artist, it could be any color."

Percival thought Julius' words over. "I've never had a LESSON in abstract art; I'd rather do something realistic for the birds." Julius meowed happily and replied, "I SELDOM do anything for birds except chase them, but I think painting a purrty birdbath to attract them is a great idea!" Julius chuckled to himself as he imagined a birdbath that would attract many birds to one spot at the same time.

(Page 186 of 186: Viewing entries 1851 to 1857)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186