Change Two Letters Game

(Page 185 of 185: Viewing entries 1841 to 1844)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  
Jimmy-Joe- (In Loving- Memory)

I Rule

Purred: Tue Sep 30, '14 1:06am PST 
duress ---> purred

Percival was deciding how to approach when he heard the voice again: "Go away! I'm the big, bwave cat who GUARDS this place!" To his surprise, Percival realized that the speaker was but a kitten! Although the kitten was small, he looked very STURDY. "That is a bwave...I mean brave kitten" purred Percival. "But my presence here is putting him under DURESS. I had better let him know that I'm not dangerous." As Percival slowly inched forward, he PURRED to let the kitten know that he meant no harm.

Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Thu Oct 2, '14 4:17pm PST 
purred --> draped

Percival was deciding how to approach when he heard the voice again: "Go away! I'm the big, bwave cat who GUARDS this place!" To his surprise, Percival realized that the speaker was but a kitten! Although the kitten was small, he looked very STURDY. "That is a bwave...I mean brave kitten" purred Percival. "But my presence here is putting him under DURESS. I had better let him know that I'm not dangerous." As Percival slowly inched forward, he PURRED to let the kitten know that he meant no harm. As Percival slowly crept forward, he finally spied the little kitten, DRAPED by the leaves of the flowers.

Shortstop- (In Loving- Memory)

Loved and missed- forever

Purred: Mon Oct 13, '14 5:32pm PST 
draped ---> appear

Percival was deciding how to approach when he heard the voice again: "Go away! I'm the big, bwave cat who GUARDS this place!" To his surprise, Percival realized that the speaker was but a kitten! Although the kitten was small, he looked very STURDY. "That is a bwave...I mean brave kitten" purred Percival. "But my presence here is putting him under DURESS. I had better let him know that I'm not dangerous." As Percival slowly inched forward, he PURRED to let the kitten know that he meant no harm. As Percival slowly crept forward, he finally spied the little kitten, DRAPED by the leaves of the flowers. Percival was happy to see the kitten APPEAR, for he was small, orange, and very cute!

Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Tue Oct 21, '14 12:40pm PST 
appear --> proper

Percival was deciding how to approach when he heard the voice again: "Go away! I'm the big, bwave cat who GUARDS this place!" To his surprise, Percival realized that the speaker was but a kitten! Although the kitten was small, he looked very STURDY. "That is a bwave...I mean brave kitten" purred Percival. "But my presence here is putting him under DURESS. I had better let him know that I'm not dangerous." As Percival slowly inched forward, he PURRED to let the kitten know that he meant no harm. As Percival slowly crept forward, he finally spied the little kitten, DRAPED by the leaves of the flowers. Percival was happy to see the kitten APPEAR, for he was small, orange, and very cute!

Percical deemed it wise to introduce himself in a PROPER manner, so he stepped forward, calling to the kitten: "Hello, friend. My name is Percival. May I know yours, please?"

(Page 185 of 185: Viewing entries 1841 to 1844)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  183  184  185