Change Two Letters Game

(Page 191 of 191: Viewing entries 1901 to 1905)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  182  183  184  185  186  187  188  189  190  191  
Lalo ~- forever- loved

Precious boy - gone too soon

Purred: Wed Apr 8, '15 6:12pm PST 
health ---> retail

Julius gave a HEARTY purr as he scampered after Percival. "You know?" he mewed, "I think it will be even more fun to help the birds than it was to chase them!"

"You're exactly right, Julius," replied Percival; "Helping the birds to keep their HEALTH is much more satisfying than taking their lives." I think maybe we should ask some humans and cats to donate materials for our project. Otherwise we would have to pay RETAIL.

Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Thu Apr 16, '15 5:36pm PST 
retail --> DETAIN

Julius gave a HEARTY purr as he scampered after Percival. "You know?" he mewed, "I think it will be even more fun to help the birds than it was to chase them!"

"You're exactly right, Julius," replied Percival; "Helping the birds to keep their HEALTH is much more satisfying than taking their lives. I think maybe we should ask some humans and cats to donate materials for our project. Otherwise we would have to pay RETAIL."

"I can help with that," exclaimed Julius; "I'm so cute, the humans give me anything I ask for!"

Percival considered for a moment, thinking of what they would need to complete not only the birdbath, but some bird houses, too. "Don't let me DETAIN you," he said to Julius; "See if you can get the humans to let us have some scrap lumber for the bird houses - and maybe another bird bath, too."

Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Thu Apr 16, '15 5:45pm PST 
retail --> DETAIN

"You're exactly right, Julius," replied Percival; "Helping the birds to keep their HEALTH is much more satisfying than taking their lives. I think maybe we should ask some humans and cats to donate materials for our project. Otherwise we would have to pay RETAIL."

"I can help with that," exclaimed Julius; "I'm so cute, the humans give me anything I ask for!"

Percival considered for a moment, thinking of what they would need to complete not only the birdbath, but some bird houses, too. "Don't let me DETAIN you," he said to Julius; "See if you can get the humans to let us have some scrap lumber for the bird houses - and maybe another bird bath, too."

Lalo ~- forever- loved

Precious boy - gone too soon

Purred: Fri Apr 17, '15 8:42am PST 
detain ---> nature

Julius purred loudly as he went to search for some generous humans. "I'm sure there are many NATURE lovers who will be happy to help with our project!"

Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Sat Apr 18, '15 3:54pm PST 
nature --> united

You're exactly right, Julius," replied Percival; "Helping the birds to keep their HEALTH is much more satisfying than taking their lives. I think maybe we should ask some humans and cats to donate materials for our project. Otherwise we would have to pay RETAIL."

Julius purred loudly as he went to search for some generous humans. "I'm sure there are many NATURE lovers who will be happy to help with our project!" Julius sauntered off, purring softly because he was so happy to be UNITED with Percival and the birds.

(Page 191 of 191: Viewing entries 1901 to 1905)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  182  183  184  185  186  187  188  189  190  191