Change Two Letters Game

(Page 179 of 179: Viewing entries 1781 to 1785)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  170  171  172  173  174  175  176  177  178  179  
Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Sun Apr 6, '14 1:56pm PST 
verily --> veiled

As the tigers trudged along, they begin to think that the path they were on seemed EERILY familiar, but not in a good way.
"You know," said Tony, "this looks like a path I remember from long ago - but there were ELVERS traveling along it then. This must go to the sea, not to our den! VERILY, I say that we must reverse our course and take one of the other paths!"

There was much consternation among the tigers; finally, Tommy mentioned that the other paths seemed to be VEILED in evil, too. What was to be done?

Shortstop- (In Loving- Memory)

Loved and missed- forever

Purred: Sat Apr 12, '14 8:54am PST 
veiled ---> eldest

As the tigers trudged along, they begin to think that the path they were on seemed EERILY familiar, but not in a good way.
"You know," said Tony, "this looks like a path I remember from long ago - but there were ELVERS traveling along it then. This must go to the sea, not to our den! VERILY, I say that we must reverse our course and take one of the other paths!"

There was much consternation among the tigers; finally, Tommy mentioned that the other paths seemed to be VEILED in evil, too. What was to be done? "Purrhaps," said the ELDEST tiger, "we will find danger regardless of which path we take. We outsmarted the elvers before, and we could do it again. I would rather deal with elvers than land sharks! I say we stay the course, and we will soon be home!"

Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Sun Apr 13, '14 9:19am PST 
eldest --> listen

There was much consternation among the tigers; finally, Tommy mentioned that the other paths seemed to be VEILED in evil, too. What was to be done? "Purrhaps," said the ELDEST tiger, "we will find danger regardless of which path we take. We outsmarted the elvers before, and we could do it again. I would rather deal with elvers than land sharks! I say we stay the course, and we will soon be home!"

"Ooooh!" squeaked Tiny, the smallest tiger; "Listen! I hear something coming up the path!" All the tigers turned to stare.

Jimmy-Joe- (In Loving- Memory)

I Rule

Purred: Sun Apr 13, '14 7:05pm PST 
listen ---> sliced

"Ooooh!" squeaked Tiny, the smallest tiger; "Listen! I hear something coming up the path!" All the tigers turned to stare. The tigers froze in their tracks, as an eerie howl SLICED through the silence of the forest! shock

Edited by author Sun Apr 13, '14 7:05pm PST

Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Wed Apr 16, '14 3:10pm PST 
sliced --> decide

"Ooooh!" squeaked Tiny, the smallest tiger; "Listen! I hear something coming up the path!" All the tigers turned to stare. The tigers froze in their tracks, as an eerie howl SLICED through the silence of the forest! shock "Now what?" cried Tommy. "Tony, how to we DECIDE which way to go?"shrug

(Page 179 of 179: Viewing entries 1781 to 1785)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  170  171  172  173  174  175  176  177  178  179