Have you gotten your FURminator yet?

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
★Cheese★

Purred: Thu Sep 3, '09 6:24pm PST 
Just wanted to know if anyone has got there FURminator yet...should be coming anyday now! Let us know when you get yours! way to go

Oreo Wesley- Bush

Mr. O

Purred: Mon Sep 7, '09 7:26pm PST 
We have not received our's yet. When mom replied to the email on August 25th, she forgot to ask for receipt, so she resent an email asking for receipt on 9/6 (since it had been 10 days, and still within the time to claim the FURminator). They replied and told mom that she should receive it in 10 days. It was suppose to be 10 days when she sent the first time on August 25th (although she did not receive an email in reply to the first email sent to claim our FURminator). shrug We are axiously awaiting the arrival of the FURminator.

Snowball

Rub my tummy

Purred: Tue Sep 8, '09 3:06am PST 
We didn't get ours yet either. Mom will have to check when she sent the email, I know it was a lot more than 10 days ago. And she forgot to ask for a receipt too. She has too much on her mind I guess.

Balou

Sweet Balou-san- of the Stink- Breath

Purred: Tue Sep 8, '09 9:17am PST 
We are in the same boat, I actually did ask for a receipt in the same email I responded to the congratulatory email they sent us when I gave them my address but never got a response and now I am still waiting for the brush.
Hopefully it will come soon!
smile

Charlie

Commander- Charlie

Purred: Wed Sep 9, '09 9:21am PST 
Ww haven't received our yet either. Mom was thinking of E-mailing them again.

Lilly *PAWS*

Yes, you may- call me Princess

Purred: Wed Sep 9, '09 6:54pm PST 
Mama doesn't know anything about a receipt, but she kept the email she got and send her reply email to herself to keep too. Still waiting for ours, but we remember it took sooooo long in the Febreeze group to get stuff too. I'm not in a hurry to get brushed... mol!!!

Charlie

Commander- Charlie

Purred: Wed Sep 9, '09 8:20pm PST 
Mommy E-mailed and they replied back today. They said we should get it this week!!

★Cheese★

Purred: Fri Sep 11, '09 10:44am PST 
Was told last week that I would get mine on Thursday of this week and that was yesterday and nothing came...then today, nothing!!!
Momcat is calling them today to find out what is going on!!!!!

Charlie

Commander- Charlie

Purred: Fri Sep 11, '09 9:37pm PST 
We got another E-mail from the FURminator people today. Here is what they wrote

Hi! I just found out that all the cat tools have just went out this week, not last week as I indicated. I am sorry for the confusion. You are definitely on the list and should have the cat tool late next week.

Thanks

Ronna Krahl

Presley- Dreamette- #27a

ROCKSTAR DIVA~

Purred: Sat Sep 12, '09 6:29pm PST 
Momcat called the FURminator Co.but had to leave her name and number, but the lady did call her back and said they would be in the U S Mail this week not being shipped by UPS, so hang on it will be here, oh by the way the dogs got theirs first...NOT FAIR MOL!!! shock

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3