Message from FURminator about the winners

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Cody

Velcro Dog!

Purred: Wed Aug 19, '09 1:06pm PST 
Good news pups

I spoke to the Director of Marketing of FURminator, Ronna Kragl today via phone and she also emailed me a message that she asked me to share with everyone in the group.

" Great talking to you. As I mentioned on the phone, Dogster/Catster has provided the names to the company handling our sweepsstakes and they are pulling the winners as specified in the contest. I expect we will be able to post something within a few days.

I am sorry for the delay, as I mentioned the person who was handling this contest for us is no longer with our company. Thanks to your phone call we secured the lists and are getting ready to annouce the winners."

Thanks again for your interest in FURminator!

Ronna Krahl

SPECIAL NOTE from Cody; I did thank Ronna for her quick response in getting the matter resloved, it was greatly appreciated.

I am going to see if I can some how post this on the group in Catster too. I believed she said that a total of 75 FURminators will be awarded out to the winners between Dogster and Catster

If you become a winner, please post here in the group. Good luck all you cute puppies! cheersnoopy

Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Purred: Wed Aug 19, '09 1:13pm PST 
That is good news! big grin

I just pmailed HQ but it sounds like they may already be aware of the situation.

Thanks for all you've done Cody! way to go

Cody

Velcro Dog!

Purred: Wed Aug 19, '09 1:18pm PST 
PS...
If any of you pups know someone who is a member of Catster, could you please ask them to post this message in that group.

Since we do not have a cat in our family, she can't post any in their FURminator group kitty Thanks

Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Purred: Wed Aug 19, '09 1:21pm PST 
I will try to post. There is a way to do it and I've done it before- just have to remember what I did wink

Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Purred: Wed Aug 19, '09 1:32pm PST 
Well, I posted in the Catster group but I couldn't remember how to do it and keep my pic and ID so I show up as a guest. shrug

Edited by author Wed Aug 19, '09 1:32pm PST

Trinity

I'm innocent, I- tell ya!

Purred: Thu Aug 20, '09 2:10pm PST 
This is the response we got via email today;

Thanks for your email. We are working on the contest winners and expect to have them by the end of this week. I apologize for the delay, the contest was being handled by someone who has left our company so we were not aware until this week. I can assure you that the company handling the contest just got the names and is right now pulling the winners for the contest as specified in the rules.

We appreciate your interest and will be sending the tools out immediately to those winners.

Thanks again for your email and interest!

Ronna Krahl
Director of Marketing

Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Purred: Fri Aug 21, '09 4:56pm PST 
How will we know if they did the drawing today?

Cody

Velcro Dog!

Purred: Fri Aug 21, '09 8:16pm PST 
Hi! Bronzer,
Thanks so much for posting on Catsterkitty ...let me just say dogs still rule!snoopyhappy dancelaugh out loud

Ronna originally told me they were planning on having the names drawn by the end of the week. A third party company (other then FURminator) is the one handling the sweepstakes. Then afterwards the names will be provided to Dogster & Catster to notified the winners.

I am assuming that we should hear something by next week, and I am sure Ronna from FURminator will stay on top of it.

Titan

Lean Mean Mind- Blowing Machine

Purred: Sun Aug 23, '09 9:27am PST 
I got an email one hour ago that I was one of the winners! I'll post the email I got from Ronna Krahl:

"Congratulations!

You’ve won a small FURminator deShedding tool as part of a giveaway we had listed on Dogster between mid May through July 31, 2009. We are notifying you by email since you were only required to enter your email address.

In order to send you the small FURminator deShedding tool (valued at $34.95), we need to have your complete name and a mailing address. Please respond to this email by September 7, 2009 via the email address you supplied in order to receive your FREE tool. Any claims received after September 11, 2009 will be disqualified.

We will ship the FURminator small tool within 10 days of receipt of your mailing information to us.

Thanks for entering the FURminator giveaway!

Your friends at FURminator"

If this is the case, I'm quite excited and happy!! dancing happy dance

Edited by author Sun Aug 23, '09 9:34am PST

Bonzer

I'm a good boy!

Purred: Sun Aug 23, '09 9:39am PST 
I got the same message Titan, saying I won a small FURminator too!

cheercheercheer

Mom had the nerve to ask them if they could make it a large one because I'm a big boy! laugh out loud

I doubt they will but it is still great to win one.

Thanks FURminator! way to go

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4