Raffle for Rowdy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
♥- Sassy NPC- ♥

Save a Life &- Rescue

Purred: Sun Aug 16, '09 2:00pm PST 
Buy as many tickets as you want for this hand made macramé beaded 2 tier indoor/outdoor plant hanger. Once plants are put on each tier it will make them longer than you see in the pictures located on the main group page. This was donated by sassy's mommy to help raise money for Rowdy.

The tickets are $2.50 each. Simply pmail me how many tickets you are purchasing. You can either paypal the funds to me or send a check to Rowdy's mommy. Our coal is to sell at least 25 tickets. This was very costly to make and it is beautifully crafted for I have it in my possession now.

Webster

Eternally in- love with- Katie...

Purred: Sun Aug 16, '09 2:58pm PST 
thinkingthinking Sassy, can we use the Chip-In widget on the group page, and then send a p-mail to say we sent the money?

Ringo

Ya gotta make- yer own- sunshine!

Purred: Sun Aug 16, '09 3:02pm PST 
Well whatever it takes, put me and my bros down fer a coupla tickets each!

Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Purred: Sun Aug 16, '09 5:54pm PST 
I would like to buy 4 tickets...however, I'm not much into plants red face If I win, could it be given to Rowdy's mom if she would like it?

Sassy, I'm going to paypal to donate now way to gohug

♥- Sassy NPC- ♥

Save a Life &- Rescue

Purred: Sun Aug 16, '09 6:33pm PST 
Yes Scooter you can.

Webby & Ringo I think it would be easier to use the chip in but will I be able to keep track of you actually remembers to put in it and can Rowdy tell me who put in?

I will still need pmails of how mant tickets pups or cats want to buy so I can assign them numbers. I will have an outside party draw the winning ticket.

Ringo

Ya gotta make- yer own- sunshine!

Purred: Sun Aug 16, '09 8:04pm PST 
I dunno how that Chip-In thingee works... I guess we'll hafta ask Rowdy about that. If we can't use it, then ya need to tell us where to send the bucks! Me and Web got yer email but what about the rest of the pups?
Do ya wanna have em pmail ya and then ya send em the email address?
shrugshrug

♥- Sassy NPC- ♥

Save a Life &- Rescue

Purred: Mon Aug 17, '09 2:52pm PST 
It would be easier to go directly to Rowdy's mommy. Daddy has a roll of raffle tickets and everytime somebody pmails they have paid and how many tickets I can put their name on that half of the ticket and pmail them their number. I could have my sis's hubby video tape Kaden [mom's grandkid] pick out the winning ticket from a container and maybe you can put the video on the page. I don't know how.

Rowdy

can I run now?- how 'bout now?- Now? Now?

Purred: Mon Aug 17, '09 4:06pm PST 
WOW--you all is so amazing--talk about never giving up--thank you!
Yes, my mama can tell who sends the moneys, but wuld be good to let the Sassys know too
Will you all keeps my mama in your prayers--her might have breast cancer-again-she is waiting to go fur the biopsy--they are being slow!--this comes at a very bad time cuz her brother who has lukemia is needing her help sometimes and lives 2 hours away and she is feeling veeeery stressed.
I'm doing good; I still drag my feets and my little toenails is down to the nubs and mama be sad about that, but I gets around and has a good time doing it!
--we won't be 'round much 'til things sort themselves out (like if mama gotta have surgery and the stuffs) but we'll keeps up with the emails. we misses you all lots--and we keeping you all in our hearts. Much luvs Rowdy & the Rowdy Gang

♥- Sassy NPC- ♥

Save a Life &- Rescue

Purred: Mon Aug 17, '09 4:57pm PST 
You can put in my email addy. They need to make sure in the subject line it says Rowdy or Raffle. If I don't recognize their email and that's not in the subject line I may delete it thinking it is spam. Rowdy's mom is going to extend the end date for the chip in and it does let her know who gave it. She said paypal is good too. Many pups I can't connect with the parents name. shrug Waiting to hear back from Scooter. She already sent me a paypal donation. Will also get those tickets and put down 2 for Ringo and 2 for Webby and email you your numbers. Have to have mommy find the raffle roll first. laugh out loud
I will buy some too. I love the hanger. It's so elegant and beautiful and goes for a good cause as well. Prayers for both Rowdy and mommy and uncle. hughughughughughughughug

Dusty the- Puppycat- *DLM*

I am Puppycat- the Dogster- Stud!

Purred: Mon Aug 17, '09 5:36pm PST 
Sassy Ringo said him and his bros! that's 2 bros....laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud So don't for get me! big grin I get 2 tickets too!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2