Stroll for Scooter

Sarge

Loving

Purred: Tue Jul 21, '09 10:11am PST 
Please tag a picture:

sweetscooter

Rowdy

can I run now?- how 'bout now?- Now? Now?

Purred: Tue Jul 21, '09 11:02am PST 
Hi Sarge--can you splain to me what this is about? I saw in u diary that Scooter needs prayer--do you have his (her) dogster#?

Thanks, Rowdy

Ringo

Ya gotta make- yer own- sunshine!

Purred: Tue Jul 21, '09 5:03pm PST 
Thanks fer postin that, Sarge! way to go

Ya can find Scooter's page here...
Scooter, PAWS

hughughughughughughug

Rowdy

can I run now?- how 'bout now?- Now? Now?

Purred: Thu Jul 23, '09 9:36am PST 
Thanks Ringo--I sent a pmail--what is the tagging a picture about?

Ringo

Ya gotta make- yer own- sunshine!

Purred: Thu Jul 23, '09 5:52pm PST 
Well.. do ya know what strolls are all about? If ya don't, just click on "More Search Options" right under the menu bar, then click on "Search Photo Tags". There are other kinds of strolls too, if ya click on "See the Dogs!" in the menu on the left side of the page, like fer adoptable critters, new members, puppies, specific breeds, stuff like that. Check it out!

Taggin pics is one way to get yer face to show up in a stroll. Lotsa pups (and cats too) do it to honor a pal, show support fer a sick or sad critter, stuff like that. Sometimes they do it fer a party or some special event, maybe fer a holiday, ya know?

Taggin a pic is real simple, ya just go into yer Photo Manager and type sumthin in where it says "Tags" under each pic. Ya can have a bunch of tags fer each pic if ya want to... just put a comma and a space in between em. Then save yer changes and presto, yer in the stroll fer anybody that looks fer pics with that tag.

Fer Scooter, the tag is "sweetscooter" (but no quotes).

Check out the stroll and you'll get the picture! hahaha... get it? big laughbig laugh