Squeaky Fuzzy Toy of the Day

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Norman, The- Sound Lovin'- Dog

Noisy Dog Toys- Are Best!

Purred: Fri Jul 17, '09 9:51am PST 
Let everyone know which Squeaky Fuzzy toy you are playing with today!

Today I am playing with my Lizzy Lizard Bow Wow Beanie Baby. Lizzy is fuzzy, has a squeaker, AND crinkle paper. Plus, she is a high quality dog toy made by the Ty Beanie Baby people.

Loki

Im a lover, not- a fighter!!!!!

Purred: Fri Jul 17, '09 11:26am PST 
Today I am playing with my kong!!! It is filled with nanna's and peanut butter!!!! cheer

Maggie

Purred: Fri Jul 17, '09 12:16pm PST 
My favorite today is my squeaky ball and it floats too! I destuffed my squeaky crabby, but he lasted almost 2 months. Much better than the 8 hours my first Flappy lasted.

heheheblue dog

Gretchen

I chew,- therefore I am.

Purred: Fri Jul 17, '09 12:46pm PST 
I am new to toys, but boy, once I discovered them and learned what to do, I am hooked, baby! When Mom left the house I was actually playing with 2 toys: my Kong Wubba (a kong covered in fleece with legs) and a furry sort of animal that makes a weird animal sound *as well as* a crinkly sound. There is no going back, baby! I'm all about the toys.

I have even tried to steal Gwen's. Mom, and Gwen of course, are not too happy about that. I say, WHAT--EV-ER! Gretchenhappy dance

♥BELL- E♥

IF IT HAS WATER- I AM WITH IT

Purred: Fri Jul 17, '09 12:48pm PST 
I am playing with my squeeky duck.

♥BAYL- EI♥

Who says I have- a tennis ball- addiction!

Purred: Fri Jul 17, '09 12:49pm PST 
Playing with my new peanut butter smelling tennis ball. Darn thing keeps rolling under the cabinet.snoopy

♥HENR- Y♥

A GOOD PAIR OF- SHOES IS A DOG'S- TREASURE

Purred: Fri Jul 17, '09 12:49pm PST 
Chewing on a yummy moo moo hoove momma filled with peanut butter.dog

Seamus

Play with me!!

Purred: Fri Jul 17, '09 1:57pm PST 
Right now I am playing with my squeaky carrot! It's almost as good as a real carrot.. boldogdog

Muffin

Attitudes Are- Contagious!

Purred: Fri Jul 17, '09 1:59pm PST 
Norman, I love, love, love Bow Wow Beanie Babies too!! cheer

They squeak and they've got crunchy noisy paper inside...they're absolutely pawfect. snoopy

Today I'm playing with Mr. Pumpkin Head Bow Wow Beanie Baby. way to go

Sophie Bean- Schnoodle

Schnoodles Rule!

Purred: Sat Jul 18, '09 6:01am PST 
Wow! Great thread! Thanks Norman!
Today I am playing with the snowman Auntie Joni gave me for Christmas. Can you believe I have had the same squeaky toy since Christmas? Me? The destroyer of all things fuzzy & squeaky? Yep, it is one of my 3 favorite toys that I play with & love everyday.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4