Ummm... Dumb question.

Buddy , ^_^

dogis a- nicerpersonthan- an averageperson

Purred: Wed Jun 17, '09 6:50pm PST 
Hehe. Hi I just want to ask.. what do you use to make the digi gifts??? I can't watch youtube (Slow computer) and so I have nnnnooo idea... someone? HELP!

Cricket

Spring! Spring!

Purred: Wed Jun 24, '09 9:41am PST 
I would suggest Gimp ( http://www.gimp.org/ ) because it's free...although it can be a little more than confusing at first.

Mom makes little gifs and smileys a lot, but she always saves them in .gif format, so she's trying to figure out how to save them to a 'layer' format like .psd as the contest rules mention. She's never worked with anything 'layered' so she's a little clueless. If anyone knows any tips, we'd appreciate it! Mom's planning to enter the Dogster Gift Contest, she's started a gift but isn't sure how to get it into the right format when it comes time for saving and entering. shrug

Buddy , ^_^

dogis a- nicerpersonthan- an averageperson

Purred: Thu Jun 25, '09 6:25pm PST 
OKay thanks!!!! I'm usually good with the comp so maybe we can help each other!!!

Raza

Purred: Fri Jun 26, '09 4:28am PST 
I'm the same as you Cricket. With having played with layered photos and saving them as gifs. Since gifs are not allowed I wonder if we can submit them (the layers) separately?
The human hasn't done much as she has been sick lately but has been given time off work by the Doc. So hopefully she'll have time to look at it again.