OUR PLACE

(Page 1 of 15: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  
Maxxy Angel

Max-Braveheart

Purred: Sun May 24, '09 12:06pm PST 
cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer

Wags and purrrs, every buddy! Let's make OUR PLACE the spot where we can all come whenever we feels like it, and get to know each other! We can relax, chat, laugh, tell jokes, play around, chase each other, eat nothing but junk food, swim, roll in the sand, talk about anything we'd like, and have all the fun we can handle any time we want it!

Anything goes here (just as long as courtesy rules, of course). And any buddy can bring anything with them, as well. If you want to bring something but aren't sure how to do it, please feel free to let me know and I'll send you simple step-by-step directions. It's easy, and it's fun!

Callie Rose found this incredibly wonderfur place-- just wait 'til you see it! Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!! See you there! big grin

OUR PLACE

Charley

never too late- to have a happy- childhood

Purred: Sun May 24, '09 12:25pm PST 
Ohhhh, goody-goody! It's gonna be SO much fun getting to know every buddy, here! I bringed some cupcakes that we can all share...

YUMMY CUPCAKES

Hey, Max-- let's race! Who can run the fastest? Any buddy want to join the race, too? Come on, guys! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Goldie Our- Angel

I`m cute don`t- you think I am?

Purred: Sun May 24, '09 12:46pm PST 
I want to race to and have a cake oh they look good here i come boys

Maxxy Angel

Max-Braveheart

Purred: Sun May 24, '09 1:44pm PST 
Ohhh, GGGRREAT, Miss Goldie! We're so happy to see you here! Here we go, let's race down the sand to that beach umbrella an' back! Off we go... line up, ready, set, RACE!!

*they all head off down the beach, lickety-split, tails out straight behind, laughing, barking & meowing!*

Goldie Our- Angel

Purred: Sun May 24, '09 3:05pm PST 
Goldie stop to look at a star fish and decide to take it home

Stormy Lynn

- Adopt a pet !!!

Purred: Mon May 25, '09 4:24pm PST 
TO REMEMBER OUR SOLDIERS TODAY!

Miss- Sable-Kitty

Miracle Child

Purred: Fri May 29, '09 8:49pm PST 
Oh, YES, Stormy Lynn-- we *always* gots to remember all the brave hero-soldiers who is so fur away from their homes... what a hard thing fur them! We loves every single one of 'em, an' we gots to think about them every single day.

Goldie, that's a beauuuutiful starfish! You better leave it outside the house fur a while, though, 'cause they can STINK while they're getting dry, eeewwwwwww!

Charley

never too late- to have a happy- childhood

Purred: Fri May 29, '09 8:53pm PST 
big grin
Bow-wow, what's that DEEElightful aroma? I *loves* that smell, what is it? Ohhh, that's a purrty-smelling starfish! Can I roll in it, please-please, Goldie?
big grin

Goldie Our- Angel

Purred: Sat May 30, '09 10:54am PST 
Sure if Sable don`t mind

Miss- Sable-Kitty

Miracle Child

Purred: Sat May 30, '09 11:33am PST 
shock EEEWWWWWWWWW!!! shock
NO, NO, **NO** rolling in no starfishies, no, no, NO!
Charley, where's your sensabilities, hunh? Starfishies don't smell good, they don't! I don't want to sleep next to a starfishy-smelling doggy tonight! Why don't you go roll in FISHIES instead?

(Page 1 of 15: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15