Introductions

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
The Pharaoh- Loki Mahes

He who must be- obeyed

Purred: Mon May 18, '09 5:07pm PST 
I am Pharoah Loki
I live in Texas where it is either too hot, or a tornado is coming for us or a hurricane is coming for us, but it is MY HOME! until I can escape, jump a ship to Egypt where I know there is a pyramid with my name on it.
I am 3 years old. I share my home with 5 other felines and 1 Royal Guard Dog, a gift from Anubis to guard my Royal self.
I love pipe cleaners!party

Chef Rooster-

Let's Get- Cooking!

Purred: Mon May 18, '09 5:31pm PST 
I have joined because I must support my brother, that is what I have been told by My Lady, (our Mamma.)
Ahem, My Lady you dont have to hold my little paws so tight,I cant type well like that..see..I will do it without your assistance.
I cook ..He makes art..We are both artists.
Pawsitivley Yours
Chef Rooster

But MUST I be listed as admin? Surley being here is embar..ouch! no touching the paws My Lady..ok ok..red facekitty

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Tue May 19, '09 6:25am PST 
*T. comes driving in on his pink scooter pulling a cart full of colorful pipecleaners*

Hi Everyone!wave

Well I am Toulouse and I just turned 14 years old! So I guess I'm the oldest furt in this group so far! *giggles*

I live in a little town in PA called Blairsville! Mom and I live in a cute litle apartment located at the end of the town facing the town pavillion with a small river and a huge mountain ridge! We have a very pretty view from our window that I enjoy. Yup, I am an indoor cat!

I don't know when my love for pipecleaners began and how I was introduced to them! I really think it started when I was getting into moms craft supplies and finally got my own bag. Mom will shape them into little objects and I bat them all over the place! Well I started to find out I had talent! One day mom threw one at me and I batted it right back to her! Yup, really good reflexes!! We then started a pipecleaner game and after all these years I'm still pretty good! Our court is naturally our bed. I get on one side and mom on the other and the game begins! You'll have to try if you haven't already picked up on that!

Well my love for pipecleaners became well known with my Catster friends! My special friend Athena often sends me cards! She always tucks a special pipecleaner inside the card for me to play! My recent birthday I had pipecleaners all over the place! Mom actually didn't make me pick them up after I was done with them! Wa Hoo! That was some day!

So I am so excited to find other kitties to share my love for pipecleaners!

PS If you don't know... I love to chat! So I look forward to sharing my stories with all of you!!!

Hugs and Purrs,
Toulouse

Chef Rooster-

Let's Get- Cooking!

Purred: Tue May 19, '09 2:12pm PST 
I am emabarassed by my behaviour yesterday. I must apologize to my brother. I see there are other cats who like pipe cleaners. I said Loki was A Madcat for being so obbsessive about them. I was wrong. I am the same way about my cookbooks and measuring spoons...
Pawsitivley supporting my Brother and others here who love pipe cleaners!
Chef Rooster
welcome Toulouse

Toulouse

Purred: Tue May 19, '09 5:00pm PST 
* T. gives Chef Rooster a big hug*

Not a problem Chef Rooster! I admire kitties who can cook, but I'm not one of them! Nope, can't even serve my own dinner! That's what makes the world so special though! We are all different and pipe cleaners float my boat! *giggles* You can whip up one of your special dishes for me anytime though! And, I hope you'll be our chef for all our future parties too!

Hope you had a pawsome day!!

Frankie,- Dreamboat- Angel

Spa Meow,- President

Purred: Wed May 20, '09 4:49pm PST 
wavewavewave Toulouse. I am Frankie and Toulouse asked me to join. I love pipecleaners, especially brightly colored ones. My favorite color is pink. I am a Siamese-mix and love pink and live in East Tennessee.cheercheer

Angel- Captain,- Macaroni

Cowcats Rock

Purred: Wed May 20, '09 4:51pm PST 
Hi I am Macaroni and I am Frankie's brother and I LOVE pipecleaners. Not only do I love them, I fetch and return them to mom. I will play all day. I am proud cowcat and also live in East Tennessee. I don't do pink.wavewave

The Pharaoh- Loki Mahes

He who must be- obeyed

Purred: Wed May 20, '09 6:31pm PST 
Greetings!
I am so purry happy that more of us pipe cleaner loving cats are coming paward!
Bastet's Blessings upon You All
Pharoah Loki

Chef Rooster-

Let's Get- Cooking!

Purred: Wed May 20, '09 6:35pm PST 
(A head nudge for Toulouse)

I would be honored to serve up the food for any pawties you all wish to have! I am thinking colored spaghetti. MOL...
Now, I will have to get my map out to see where Tennessee is.
Pawsitivley Yours
Chef Roosterkitty

Toulouse

Purred: Thu May 21, '09 7:55pm PST 
*T comes running in and grabs Frankie and picks him up and hugs him! Then grabs Mac and gives him a big kiss! Then he grabs The Pharoah and Chef Rooster and grabs everyone to the floor for a cat pile!!*

Oh am I ever happy to see you two guys!! Do you guys know my "brother from another mother"? He and I and Mac have been bestest friends since I've been on Catster and that's a long time!big grin

Chef Rooster, would you create a special pipecleaner cocktail for us? Lots of colors please!!!

Sorry I have been awol the past few days! Mom has been busy and ... well you know how it is!!!!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2