Understanding Pet Insurance

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  
Ridley

I'm OK, you're- OK.

Purred: Wed Apr 15, '09 8:49am PST 
Thank you, Tinker Bell! This is exactly what our Food Lady needed to get started!

Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Purred: Thu Apr 16, '09 6:16pm PST 
You are very welcome, Ridley!

My mom has printed out quite a few pages, and she is still tossing numbers all over the place! Not to mention, my mom is still discussing the entire issue with my dad, who thinks we don't need insurance. shrug

Tinker Bell- Forever

I love cookies!

Purred: Thu Apr 16, '09 6:18pm PST 
You are very welcome, Ridley!

My mom has printed out quite a few pages, and she is still tossing numbers all over the place! Not to mention, my mom is still discussing the entire issue with my dad, who thinks we don't need insurance. shrug

(Sorry for the double post!)

Edited by author Thu Apr 16, '09 6:20pm PST

Bastet

Fast and furious

Purred: Thu Jul 30, '09 2:13pm PST 
My Maumi is interested in Pet insurance for all 4 of us, but is still questioning whether I will be covered. Recently, by accident, when I was going for a routine spay, they found I had factor VII hemophelia, inherited from somewhere. After 4 types of blood tests, the spay was delayed for over a month. Since then I have been on a Vitamin K regimen and will be spayed tomorrow, July 30, 2009. Will I be covered for any further blood work that I might need to have done?

Is this inherited which would be covered, or pre-existing, that wouldn't be covered?

shrug

Maxi BBF

JUST HAVING FUN- FUN FUN FUN FUN

Purred: Thu Jul 30, '09 2:46pm PST 
yes that the question i going to ask too cause odie she had surgery on a hernia cause by her birth mom. Now it might need surgery again would this be covered by the insurance. I am on a fixied income too is there a discount if you have more than one pet covererd

Goldie

Purred: Thu Jul 30, '09 4:50pm PST 
Bastet
Thank you for your interest in pet insurance. Unfortunately, any conditions that were pre-existing or any conditions relating to those that were pre-existing are not covered by any pet insurance company.frown However, if you need blood work due to another condition not related to something pre-existing, then this would be covered.

Maxi
This is along the same lines, where a pre-existing condition would not be covered nor would a condition which is related to a pre-existing condition. There are some companies that will offer multi-pet discounts.

Maxi BBF

JUST HAVING FUN- FUN FUN FUN FUN

Purred: Fri Jul 31, '09 6:40am PST 
thank you goldie

Murphy

Purred: Tue Aug 11, '09 11:26am PST 
Does any one know how i can bet the 60 day free trial to trupanion pet sinsurance?

Goldie

Purred: Tue Aug 11, '09 4:43pm PST 
Hey Murphy, I also posted a response to your comment in the other thread. Simply click the Trupanion ad to the right on this group page and it will walk you down the path!

sparkle and- max

eat and eat and- play and play

Purred: Thu Sep 24, '09 4:49am PST 
hello just new here, its a wonderful group you have here
lots of great profile and beautiful pictures of pets

just a min. of your time, guys can i invite you to join
www.pettell.com a pet lovers group too,

thank you so much guys and god bless you all
narciso simpao

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2