Spring Fever Anyone?

(Page 10 of 10: Viewing entries 91 to 99)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
Rosie

Run far and jump- high

Purred: Fri Apr 16, '10 2:36pm PST 
Hey Guys! I'm back!

My family loves when the grass grows, especially Daddy and I. I love playing and hiding in the grass and always finding small animals to play with.
Daddy loves mowing! But I hate the tractor! It scares me a bunch! I think it ants to eat me!

Hope you all are having a nice spring!
blue dog

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love

Purred: Wed Apr 21, '10 8:01pm PST 
Hi, Rosie! wave

Yes, the lawn mower is scary! It's like a vaccum on steriods!!! laugh out loud

Lady Sophie- of the Great- Hunt

The Baby!

Purred: Fri Apr 30, '10 10:26am PST 
Mom won't even let me out when she mows, she lets the big dogs out cause she says they have enough sense to stay away but she doesn't trust me...silly Mom.

She trimmed the horses hooves yesterday and gave them their vaccines...and of course she wouldn't let me out while she was doing it so all the big dogs had already taken all the hoof parts and I didn't get any. Humph!

Amber

All the world's- a playground!

Purred: Mon May 3, '10 6:08pm PST 
Mom didn't let me eat the hoof stuff. Could it be I ate so much once, I barfed it back up? thinkingfrown

Lady Sophie- of the Great- Hunt

The Baby!

Purred: Thu May 6, '10 8:12pm PST 
Yeah, for some reason Mom's don't like it when we eats too much of somefin and gets a little sicky. I say no biggy, just barf it up and go on to the next yummy thing.way to go

Nala Sue - [Angel]

6 - 30- 10 RIP

Purred: Sat May 8, '10 2:29pm PST 
It's beautiful out there!! Pretty green grass everywhere! Green leaves on the tree branches. The bluebirds are striking to watch!

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love

Purred: Wed May 12, '10 7:17pm PST 
The hummingbirds just arrived. Awww, they're so cute!!! So tiny!!!! I have two hummingbird feeders in separate places 'cause there's always one who sits in the tree and dive bombs any other hummer that tries to come to the feeder.

laugh out loud

Nala Sue - [Angel]

6 - 30- 10 RIP

Purred: Thu May 13, '10 3:52pm PST 
I haven't seen any hummingbirds yet this year. What do you have as nectar? We have tried the commercial kind and the home made ..

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love

Purred: Sun May 16, '10 8:21pm PST 
We make our own with bottled water and mix in sugar. I put red coloring in, too, although they say you don't have to. But our hummers are attracted more to the red water than the clear water. We only use bottled water because our tap water tastes so bad, we don't even drink it.

(Page 10 of 10: Viewing entries 91 to 99)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10