HOMESTEAD BOOK STORE on #5 Drake Lane

(Page 17 of 17: Viewing entries 161 to 165)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  
Bizkit (In- Loving- Memory)

Happiness is a- guy named Snoopy

Purred: Wed Dec 14, '11 9:34am PST 
Okay, kids, Mommy can only afford three books apiece today, so if you want any more than that, you'll have to ask HoHo for them. wink

*the kids rush to check out the Christmas book collection* hamster dance

Oh, Snowball, they have the village decorated so beautifully, don't they? cloud 9 We've just enjoyed walking around looking at everyone's decorations, and things are especially beautiful at night with all the lights shining so brightly everywhere. big grin

Archie

Sugar Sugar

Purred: Wed Dec 14, '11 9:34am PST 
Here, Mommy, we like these! snoopy

Purred: Wed Dec 14, '11 9:47am PST 
Let's see...you have Corgiville Christmas...hmmm, I wonder if Mr. Darby has read that one? laugh out loud And what else...I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas laugh out loud big laugh and The Gingerbread Pirates. Good picks, Archie! dancing

And Skye has The Story of Holly and Ivy...oh, honey, Mommy read that when she was a pup! cloud 9 Let's see...The Night Before Christmas and Home for Christmas. Those are some lovely choices, little love. cheer

Now let's see what little Star chose....Story of the Stars: A Christmas Story...well, that seems appropriate for you! laugh out loud And what else...The Cookie Sprinkle Snitcher laugh out loud and Bad Kitty Christmas. laugh out loud Oh, my, I don't know if that kitty will make HoHo's Nice List. thinking laugh out loud

All right, let's pay Miss Snowball for these wonderful literary classics. wink

Thank you so much, Snowball, and a very Merry Christmas to you and all your family! hug

Edited by author Wed Dec 14, '11 9:50am PST

Star

Our shining Star

Purred: Wed Dec 14, '11 9:51am PST 
Mewwy Chwistmas, Miss Snowball! hug hug hug

*Star, Skye, Archie*

Purred: Fri Feb 7, '14 10:19am PST 
*with heavy hearts, Bizkit and her kids leave a lovely floral tribute for their furiend Miss Snowball, aka Bobo cloud 9

Rest in peace,sweet Miss Snowball 'Bobo"

We love you! hug

*Bizkit, Skye, Archie, Star*

(Page 17 of 17: Viewing entries 161 to 165)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17