Siamese Lovers Country Club and Lounge!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Sun Dec 14, '08 1:38pm PST 
Hi Everyone!wavewave

For those of you who have been long standing members, you will remember our Lounge we use to have back in the old days. Well I made arrangements with the Catster Construction Company and they have just relocated it here on our Siamese Lovers property and it is now completed and ready to enjoy. Let me give you a short tour!

Come on in! What do you think? This is our home away from home to come and relax and have dinner, a drink, or just sit around and chat with your friends!

As you enter the waiting room, we have a large banquet room to the right where we can hold our parties esp with winter and all coming up.

Going straight down the hall you will find the Sports Lounge where there is a stocked bar with lots of snacks, table and chairs, and there are comfortable lounge chairs facing out onto the patio overlooking the pool and golf course.

This is a great place to come to just chill out and relax and chat with your Siamese buddies. We can also hold all of our parties here as well.

Feel free to make any suggestions for decorating. But we have everything we need to start enjoying it. So please come in and relax and have a good time.

Oh, and the restroom are on the left side of the hall before you enter the lounge.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

As you all know, our trip to the North Pole is this coming Saturday, so feel free to hang out here and chat and help in the preparations for our big trip!!

ENJOYhappy dancehappy dance

Toulouse

Purred: Sun Dec 14, '08 3:43pm PST 
Do you enjoy playing games? Grab yourself something warm or cold to drink from the bar and try some of these games:

http://www.northpole.com/Clubhouse/Games/

We always feel like little Meezers at Christmas time!cheer

Edited by author Sun Dec 14, '08 3:47pm PST

Eva

Cat Artist- http://lizakrame- r.tripod.com/

Purred: Sun Dec 14, '08 9:50pm PST 
Sounds good. I think I'll sit in a lounge chair with a glass of wine and watch some Garfield. laugh out loud Maybe we could turn on the fireplace? Been chilly lately!

Toulouse

Purred: Mon Dec 15, '08 4:12pm PST 
*T. posts a sign up sheet on the board for kitties to sign up for what they'd like to make for our Christmas Party.*

Here are tons of recipes from Mrs. Claus's recipe book for either:

Cookies
Candy and Fudge
Cakes
Pies
Breads
Other Things: meat, fish, casseroles, etc.

Choose from a variety of recipes at http://www.northpole/kitchen/Cookbook/

Wait til you see all those recipes! Mrs. Claus will have our table ready. We just have to bring the food and our appetites!

Please sign up and post what goodies you would like to bring!
happy dancehappy dancehappy dance

Snickers-in- loving- memory

Who's your- daddy?

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 5:33am PST 
I'm stopping by to check out the lounge. The girls and I will be stopping by sometime. We don't think we will be able to make the Christmas party as our typist has tix to a hockey game. We might sneak out anyway. Purrs!

Toulouse

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 6:48am PST 
Oh Snickers, I'm sorry you won't be able to go to the North Pole with us!cry But I know how important those tickets are to mom; so I don't blame her! How are the Penns doing? The Steelers took the Division! hamster dance

Well if you can manage to sneak out for a few minutes and say hello and Wish us all a Merry Christmas, that would mean the world to all of us!

I think I'll curl up here and watch some TV while I'm here. It's snowing and I hate going out in the cold!laugh out loud

Eva

Purred: Wed Dec 17, '08 7:35pm PST 
what time is the north pole party on sat? i'll try to stop in. i'll bring some home-made chocolate chip cookies!

Toulouse

Purred: Thu Dec 18, '08 1:48pm PST 
Hi Eva!wave

The trip to the North Pole is this Saturday at 5PM Catster! The sleigh is being driven by Frankie and we'll be leaving around 5:45PM. It will be great if you could come if even for a little while. Just remember to dress warmly!

So how is the photo contest going? Did you pick a winner? There were a lot of really adorable kitties who entered so I wouldn't want to be the Judge!wink
Keep us posted!!

Eva

Purred: Fri Dec 19, '08 12:58pm PST 
I'll try to make it! smile

The contest ended on the 13th at Noon Pacific time. Did you see that in the rules? I didn't pick a winner. Winner was determined by votes. The voting poll was taken down at Noon, and the results were/are posted on the site.

I hope everyone understood. Only my second contest, so I'm working on improving each one. I couldn't believe 49 cats entered!!

Yes, it is so cold lately!! Definately, will need a sweater for the party. Or, more like a snow suit at the north pole!!

Toulouse

Purred: Fri Dec 19, '08 4:26pm PST 
Eva, I'm thrilled you will be able to make our trip! Oh I think a snow suit will be suitable for our trip! I've never been to the North Pole but with all the snow and ice blowing around the USA, we better be prepared!big laugh

I thought your contest was well organized and was pleased to see so many kitties enter. If I may make a suggestion red face could you make the voting period a little longer than 2 days the next time? A few of my friends and family apologized cause they don't check their emails every day and were late in voting! That's my family though!shrug

Well I better go feed the reindeers some carrots to keep up their strength! I'm so excited about tomorrow night!

See you all there!happy dance

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5