Close X

The Office , appointments not always needed.

(Page 42 of 42: Viewing entries 411 to 418)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  
Alfiechinaca- t - UK

Flip...Ded Gud- Innit !!

Purred: Mon Aug 23, '10 5:51pm PST 
shrugthinkingthinkingthinkingthinkingthinkingthinkingthinkingshockshockconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedbig grinNope.Me cant fink wat yu dids fergetted dat me fergetted dat yu finked yu mites remember but fergetted dat yu forgotted to remember wats me was finkin dat me fergetted to remember...shrugjus cant fink wat it was ....big grin

Angel- Playful the- Empurress

Empurress from- the House of- Ebersocats

Purred: Mon Sep 6, '10 5:14pm PST 
Where are our posts going to? All I get are blanks.

Alfiechinaca- t - UK

Flip...Ded Gud- Innit !!

Purred: Sat Oct 23, '10 4:11pm PST 
Playful, Wunder why yu gettin bl;anks ? me will go check it awt in me Office ..an see if ders any fleas in here . Let me know ifs yu donrt see dis post ,grins..(yeah I know !!!!! ) cos me didnt leaved it blank . grins Alfieway to go

Purred: Sun Oct 24, '10 8:36pm PST 
Are da messages disappearing like mewr chokkies? And mewr productivity? laugh out loud

Alfiechinaca- t - UK

Flip...Ded Gud- Innit !!

Purred: Fri Oct 21, '11 5:26pm PST 
Alfie pushes open Awa Office door ..causing the dust to cloud up the office.. coff splutter coff.. gasp ..Alfie feels his way to his desk and pulls the drawer open.. GASP WAT ????? shockeekshrug wers me chokky mawsies ??????????

Alfiechinaca- t - UK

Flip...Ded Gud- Innit !!

Alfie pushes open Awa Office door ..causing the dust to cloud up the office.. coff splutter coff.. gasp ..Alfie feels his way to his desk and pulls the drawer open.. GASP WAT ????? shockeekshrug wers me chokky mawsies ??????????

Alfiechinaca- t - UK

Flip...Ded Gud- Innit !!

Purred: Tue Nov 1, '11 3:51pm PST 
First blanks and now hiccuping! What was that all about? Or mew wanted to be sure dat dat message was not written in invisible ink.

(Page 42 of 42: Viewing entries 411 to 418)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42