What do you like best about Maine Coons?

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Maxx

Him got mashed- potatoes for- brains

Purred: Sun Apr 10, '11 9:29am PST 
I love my Maxx because he is so clumsy, loyal and neddy of his Mamma (me). Can anyone tell me how to get his picture to show up in the corner???

Sparky

I'm a kitten- with great big- mittens!

Purred: Sat Apr 16, '11 8:30pm PST 
I love them because they truly are 'gentle giants'. Sparky is so sweet and good natured, with big huge paws that he hasn't quite grown into just yet.

Olive

Fluffy Pants!

Purred: Wed Sep 28, '11 8:24pm PST 
Gotta love our fluffy "pants" on our back legs, big "clunker" paws, furry toes, very fuzzy belly, and looonnng whiskers. I also love what a couple fellow friends said above about our "chirp" sound. That's for sure! When I am tracking a bug or see a light reflection, you can hear my squeaky "mew!" across the house.

Were also full of fun! Always up for play time! But, when its time to cuddle, were one of the best at it! Our fluffy, soft bodies are perfect for a human face to nestle in!

Finnegan- (Finney)

I am a- CARNIVORE! Not a- Cornivore!

Purred: Sun Oct 23, '11 11:28pm PST 
What's not to love?! Hi everyone! Hi Aedan buddy, Hi Olive! How are ya? Let's see, mommy loves me (well not so much right now I've been pestering her all night), but she loves how I run off really fast with my floofy tail sticking straight up in the air. She loves how I am so social, I love to go downstairs and visit my grampy and grampy. Lacey stays up here, MOL. She loves lots of things about me. There's a big long list! wink

Juliet

Screwball

Purred: Sun Sep 1, '13 1:28pm PST 
Mommy says she loves me cuz I am such a practical jokester! I used to always steal her bobby pins, Q-tips, and anything little like that when I was younger and hide them under the bathroom rug or scale. Had to keep them safe for playing with later! Also, when I was a kitten, I liked to try on her lipstick when she was doing her makeup. MOL.

Mommy also says she loves the expressions on my face. She says my eyes get a special glint in them when I am up to some goofy and screwball adventure! And I have this look I give her that says, "What are we doing now, Mommy?".

I am such a cuddlebug and sleep with her every night. She says there are so many things that make me special that she couldn't possibly list them all here.

(BTW, I am clumsy, too, and have no balance; I just didn't know that was a Maine Coon trait!)

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2