The Wedding is Here !

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Dante - In Loving- Memory 4-7-8

Mommy's Angel- Now !!

Purred: Wed Oct 8, '08 8:53pm PST 
I would like to invite everyone to gather around as Tiffy and Bear Doggie stand under the big old oak tree where they first spread their picnic lunch back in April 2007.

The ceremony will begin soon ! wishes

Fancy Pants- at Rainbow- Bridge

Loves Sweet- Gracie!

Purred: Thu Oct 9, '08 8:45pm PST 
Hope it's okay that Rov and I came on over tonight...we brought our sleeping bags, and if it's all right, we'll just sleep here under the tree! We didn't want to miss anything in the morning!! *unroll their sleeping bags and crawl in*

Mr. Penny at- Rainbow- Bridge

We loved you so- much!

Purred: Thu Oct 9, '08 8:46pm PST 
shh I had the same idea! I don't want to wake up the Croak family, so I'll just crawl in my sleeping bag here next to you guys! See you in the morning!

Rover (In- Loving- Memory)

I'm the BOSS so- leave me alone

Purred: Fri Oct 10, '08 5:07am PST 
Hey Fancy Pants and Mr. Penny wave *rubbing the sleep out of his eyes* When did you guys get here? Dang, I must have fell asleep early last night....I am sooo excited for my big sis. I remember when I was little she thought SHE was my mommy....she reallly protected me until I grew up a little.

Come on....let's see what the boys have made for breakfast. I heard them earlier rattling pans in the kitchen. Is Bear Dog up yet?

Mommy's Angel- Now !!

Purred: Fri Oct 10, '08 5:08am PST 
Morning all ! Yes Rover don't worry about Bear Dog, I have just been in going over some last minute things with him. way to go

Bear Dog (at- The Bridge)

Keep on Keeping- on!

Purred: Fri Oct 10, '08 6:06am PST 
Hey, guys! I've just been walking up and down the stream...thinking of all the fun times Tiffy and I have had here...so good to see you all! I smell something good....better grab a bite of breakfast!

Bonita my- Sweetie at- TheBridge

World's Sweetest- Cat

Purred: Fri Oct 10, '08 6:08am PST 
*Bonita comes in carrying a big tray of sardine omelettes* I hope I'm not too late for you all to have some of this for breakfast. I made some bacon omelettes for the dogs, too. Looks like Bushey and Frisky are ahead of me with breakfast!!!

Mommy's Angel- Now !!

Purred: Fri Oct 10, '08 6:09am PST 
Hey Bear Dog wave

After you eat let me know.....we can begin whenever you are ready.

You nervous?

Velcro at- Rainbow- Bridge

Precious Velcro

Purred: Fri Oct 10, '08 6:16am PST 
We're here...we're all here...hope we aren't too late!! Everything looks so pretty! The boys just finished hanging the last of the decorations! They sure did a good job, didn't they?!

Bear Dog (at- The Bridge)

Keep on Keeping- on!

Purred: Fri Oct 10, '08 6:17am PST 
I guess I'm a little bit nervous...but I'm so happy, too! Where is Tiffy? Are she and Gussie and Suzette waiting on ME? !

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9