Lessons commence again tomorrow

RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Sun Sep 21, '08 9:43am PST 
Good afternoon, students.......

Lessons will commence again tomorrow afternoon.....so BE PREPARED!!! Bring what you need for the class: plastic bags for the anointing class, dingleberries for the dingleberry dancing class, tongues for the marmite twirling class.......I hope you have been practicing for the Meaningful meouw class?!! We might have a new student for this class.....yes, a doggit!!!!! please make her welcome......

I will see you all tomorrow........I hope you have been working hard.........

Best wishes

Grandad Conrad

Purred: Sun Sep 21, '08 9:48am PST 
If you have any questions, complaints, observations or suggestions, please contact me or Tambolina at this address......

Grandad Conrad

Queenie

I want it and I- WILL get it!

Purred: Sun Sep 21, '08 10:20am PST 
It's Queenie, Stella and Fluff, please, Grand-dad. We haven't been getting our messages on our e-mail where we asked for them and our person, who is even older than you--she's older than dirt!--keeps forgetting to check the Group page for messages. She just tried to change it again to e-mail so we will see how it goes.

Respectful gray-and-white purrs to you! [Delyte says he is going off and sleeping as he doesn't need any lessons, he's old and knows everything.]

wave

Lucy Mae

Booda!!!!

Purred: Mon Sep 22, '08 7:54am PST 
Helloooo??? Am I early for class?

Hmmmm, i guess i will practice for the marmite-twirling..

Scotts Awaaaahaaaayyy!!!!

Purred: Mon Sep 22, '08 9:53am PST 
Hallo, All.....Grandad Conrad here.......

I've got to give lessons on Dingleberry Dancing and Plastic Bag Anointing.......I'll have to do it tomorrow.....I am KNACKERED tonight....the thing is that I am quite old and although the spirit is willing, the flesh is weak..........!!

PS. I would be interested if anyone would like to do 'Antler-Peeing' ....I know it sounds weird....but I would like to give it a whirl.......it IS weird but it is something (spiritual) that I would like to try to work through........

Lucy Mae

Booda!!!!

Purred: Mon Sep 22, '08 11:03am PST 
oh oh!!! me! me!!! I bet i can do some serious antler peeing...but first i will have to learn to leap really really high! (i am a girl - so i skwats when i wee). I has big ears tho....maybe somebody can help me with my lift off???

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Wed Sep 24, '08 2:09am PST 
Good deal--actually it has been too hectic for an old kitty such as myself to study around this madhouse, so I am glad you've taken a break.
You will be happy to note that even after the vet professionally unstopped me, my poopie rolling skills are still in place--Meowma has BOTH cat beds in the wash now. Only Rocky ises them, so I think it's funny. And I still retained a "spare" to leave in the hall, although Meowma's bare foot missed it.