1  2  3  4  5  6  
Phanto

PHANTO! <3

Purred: Fri Oct 24, '08 8:16pm PST 
way to go

Just Miracle

If it moves,- it's mine!

Purred: Thu Nov 13, '08 1:37pm PST 
Hi, I'm Miracle! I love the baby blankets that my mommy bought me when I was born. I had to be hand raised and mommy bought me really soft blankies. I sleep on them everynight but give me any kind of blankie and I'm happY! I love to olay games and have fun!

Phanto

PHANTO! <3

Purred: Thu Nov 13, '08 2:54pm PST 
Awesome! Thanks for joining and for being a part of administration applause

McGraw

I do bad things

Purred: Sun Dec 14, '08 1:40pm PST 
I'm McGraw and I have my own blanket and pillow. I like to sleep in bed with my Mom and I sleep under the blanket.

St Nickolas

LIFE IS GOOD...

Purred: Tue Jul 13, '10 12:41pm PST 
wavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewave

Hello every fur I'm St. Nickolas. You ask how come you have that name?? Well my birthday is on December 25th, 1999!!! Yes I'm a Christmas gift to my Mumzy! and was she happy. She says I was so teany tiny that she could hold me in the palm of her hand. WOW that small like a large bug. tee hee hee.

I have a brother and sister who were rescues Chihuahuas...If we had a castle mum would have one full of dogs and cats.

I have my favorite comfey blankey that I can not go to sleep unless I have it. Mumzy says I whine...whine...whine...whine...whine...whine
whine...whine...whine ...whine...whine...whine. You get the idea. She finally gets it. I can get some sleep finally. Golly thats all I wanted was it too much to ask for??? naughty

This group is a really great Idea when do we start? I'm ready to Rock n Roll. I'v been using my blankey to roll down the grasey hill by us and well mom caught me wow did she get my blankey clean it smells like pretty flowers now.

wavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavewavenaughty

(Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 55)  
1  2  3  4  5  6