Close X

Homerun Willie's Diner - Owner Daisy Mae Sunday Times

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
Daisy Mae- Sunday Times

Duchess of Boxes

Purred: Fri Aug 29, '08 11:45pm PST 
Welcome everyfurry to my diner.

Named fur Willie "The Say Hey Kid" Mays the great baseball icon on the 50's and '60s.

I hope mew all enjoy the good food and fun times.

Matilda

Lots of licks- and sweet kitten- kisses!

Purred: Sat Aug 30, '08 8:29am PST 
Oh boy...and I'm so hungry!!!!

Do you serve breakfast, lunch, or dinner?

If I can order breakfast then I'll have an order of flapjacks with a bowel of grits. (I know...I know! I should be watching my carb intake but I can't stay away from the stuff!) Large glass of OJ!

And if no breakfast I'll come back later...

I'm gonna want a fish sandwich with some steak fries...and a chocolate malt!

My tummy is just growling!!!!!

Lots of licks,
matty

Mr. Jeepers

likes to keep- busy and be help- full

Purred: Mon Sep 1, '08 5:06pm PST 
hi, daisy mae, i just stopped by homerun willie's diner, to eat a bacon cheese burger, along with some french fries, i plan to drink a large milkshake.

MONNIE

Spreading- Smiles Wherever- I Go!!

Purred: Mon Sep 1, '08 7:00pm PST 
Burger, Fries and Apple Pie, yup thatsa what I hungry for.happy dancehappy dance

Lexus aka Lexi

Paying It- Forward *One- Smile At A Time*

Purred: Mon Sep 1, '08 7:04pm PST 
Hi Daisy Mae,wave Oh, what a fun place to eat, hummm I it all looks so good and I so hungry so I would like a BLT and a Strawberry Malt with a side order of onion rings Please. Lexi sits at da counter and talks to Daisy while she cooks it up for her.

Lexus aka Lexi

Purred: Mon Sep 1, '08 7:11pm PST 
I see you're so busy cookin Daisy and no time to chit chat so I gonna play some music while I wait. Lexi strolls over to da Juke Box, puts her nickel in and picks the song, It's A Hard Days Night. She likes this song and starts swaying to da music.dancing

Daisy Mae- Sunday Times

Duchess of Boxes

Purred: Tue Sep 2, '08 4:03am PST 
Lexus I'm always listening and I just love when my customers chat with me while I cook. (sneaks one of her Standup Triple Fudge brownies on to Lexus's plate.)

Lexus aka Lexi

Purred: Tue Sep 2, '08 7:37am PST 
Hi Daisy,wave
Da food was so good last night I decide to come fer da breakfast.
Oh, and that brownie you sneaked me, yummy.
For breakfast I would like a tall OJ. 2 buckwheat panacakes with apricot syrup and a small side order of hashbrowns wif melted cheese. Oh, you heard me right (Lexi giggles) hash browns wif cheese melted all over de top, it's the best way to eat dem. Daisy says to Lexi, Okie Dokie Lexi, I aim to please and must admit-they do sound good. Daisy says, maybe I put dem on da menu.dog

Daisy Mae- Sunday Times

Duchess of Boxes

Purred: Thu Sep 4, '08 2:34am PST 
(Pins a notice to the menu board in the window.) Lexi's Cheese Smothered Hashbrowns now avalible. (Flips on the radio and sways to the beat as she starts the morning coffee. Chuck Berry rocks on the radio and the litle bell over the door tinkles as another customer comes in.)

Daisy Mae- Sunday Times

Duchess of Boxes

Purred: Sun Sep 7, '08 4:10pm PST 
(Finishes installing her special Willie Mays display and then trots off to plan her special menu fur the unveiling next Saturday.)

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10