Timeout Corner

Nestle' Dark- Chocolate

Play with me!

Purred: Sat Aug 23, '08 11:41am PST 
Well, I've been bad. I took all Buster's chewies and just knocked over a plate. frown

If you are honest, you get in trouble too. Care to tell on yourself?

Luke

I want to meet- everypuppy!!

Purred: Mon Sep 1, '08 6:29pm PST 
I like to chew on my Dame`s glasses.. I cracked a lens on one side and she was so madd she left me outside for a WHOLE ten minutes!!!!!!
frown

Edited by author Mon Sep 1, '08 6:31pm PST

My Buddy- Buster

Loyal Friend

Purred: Wed Sep 3, '08 5:53pm PST 
shock

I kept momma up all night last night. I didn't want to sleep where she put me so I didn't want her to sleep either.confused

Luke

Purred: Sat Sep 6, '08 6:57am PST 
I know better then to run out into the street. .. but my friend Buddy was out there and well i wanted to play with him. Off i ran like no tommorow. When my dame caught up with me.. she collered me all the way home. Then i was in my cage for a half hour.

and i will NEVER do that again!

Sasha In Adoring Memory

Princess Sasha- Of Mommys House!

Purred: Fri Jan 30, '09 9:54am PST 
bol. I got inside when my momma went shopping (I'm an outside only dog) and when mom came home I was in the kitchen....

Nestle' Dark- Chocolate

Play with me!

Purred: Fri Feb 27, '09 1:33pm PST 
I chewed mommy's christmas blanket that grammy handmade special for her. It can't be fixed.red face

Luke

Purred: Sun Mar 15, '09 4:53pm PST 
i knocked over some budding plants..
my mommy almost had to buy new ones..

My Buddy- Buster

Loyal Friend

Purred: Mon Mar 16, '09 6:54am PST 
I got into the trash and made a big mess. I was in big trouble.

Kaya- 1996-2011

Too cute for my- own good!

Purred: Wed Mar 25, '09 4:48pm PST 
Kaya doesn't done anything bad in a long long time cloud 9 She's too old to be thinking about any shenanigans.

But when she was younger, she ate an entire tray of Halloween candy! applause A very well pulled of trick, but she was guilty-faced afterwards. She got a natural punishment, a tummyache, and learned her lesson. She ate everything in the big tray, the only thing she didn't was the chips, since she couldn't smell them.

Other than that, she isn't very sneaky. She's never even tried to get into our garbage, when we had another dog over it only took him ten seconds and he was face first in! Kaya needs to work on that, but I don't think she can figure out the lid!