Pickles and Butterscotch's Stroll

(Page 64 of 64: Viewing entries 631 to 639)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  
Butterscotch

Teasing my- brothers is a- blast!

Purred: Wed Nov 11, '09 4:31pm PST 
*sneaks up behind the girls with Mittens and Rosie*

Pickles! I haven't been here in ages! Mom's been busy and hasn't let me come on for a while. She emailed your mom back about that.

*sits down next to her and gives her a kiss*

Mittens

Beautiful Baby

Purred: Wed Nov 11, '09 4:34pm PST 
Po! I've missed you so much. Don't worry, we're fine. Just busy, that's all.

*gives her a big kiss*

Pickles

Pickles -

Purred: Wed Nov 11, '09 4:56pm PST 
Butter! *wipes happy tears from her eyes* I am so happy to see you. Gives him a kiss and a BIG hug. I've missed you terribly and I've been so lonely without you.

Mittens! Rosie! We've missed you all so very much. It's great to see you. Rosie, you have grown up!! smile

Butterscotch

Purred: Sat Nov 14, '09 1:31pm PST 
*looks at Rosie* I know! Look at how tall she's gotten!

*takes Pickles' paw* Come on, let's go out for a romantic dinner. I think Mittens and Po might want some time alone, and Rosie's going off to look for Kovu.

Pickles

Pickles -

Purred: Sat Nov 14, '09 7:41pm PST 
I would love to go out for a nice romantic dinner with you Butter. cloud 9

Butterscotch

Purred: Mon Nov 30, '09 3:38pm PST 
Hi, Pickles. I can't talk long right now, but I promise we will go have that romantic dinner soon.

Today's a sad day for our family. My brofur, Pumpkin, passed over the Rainbow Bridge this morning. Mom went to the basement to get clothes out of the dryer for work and found him down there. By then he was already gone. Mom thinks his kidneys ruptured. He's always had urinary track problems.

I'll stop back soon, and maybe we'll have that dinner this weekend.

Pickles

Pickles -

Purred: Mon Nov 30, '09 5:06pm PST 
Oh Butter,
I am so very sorry to hear about Pumpkin. How tragic. Me and my family certainly send our condolences to you and your family too.
*Sad, sad tears*

Butterscotch

Purred: Tue Dec 1, '09 4:51pm PST 
Thanks, Pickles. We're really going to miss him, but I know he'll be happy over the Rainbow Bridge with Hazel, Sammy, Smokey, and Po.

Pickles

Pickles -

Purred: Wed Dec 2, '09 9:57am PST 
Hazel whispered to me last evening that she, Sammy and Smokey had met Pumpkin at The Bridge. They are taking him under their wings and showing him around. They will help him to learn to use his wings and where to find things there and will introduce him to all of the other angels.

Mommy saw another beautiful orange and white half grown kitten that had been hit on the road this morning; so I've have asked Hazel and my brofurrs to welcome the kitty today too. The angels have been so very busy lately. It is sad for us here on earth but we know that all of the kitties and pups who go to the bridge, will be healthy again and happy. They are running through fields of clover and playing hard every day.

*Puts her paws around Butter and gives him a hug*

(Page 64 of 64: Viewing entries 631 to 639)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64