Pickles and Butterscotch's Stroll

(Page 1 of 64: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
~♥- Kaci- ♥~

Miss August 2008

Purred: Wed Jul 9, '08 7:33am PST 
Here you are kids!! Your very own thread for you very first date! Elf #4 is here at your service all day and night so if you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask.

We have lined up some activities for you if you choose to take advantage of them. There will be a wonderful buffet breakfast to start off your day, followed by a scuba lesson where you can check out all of our beautiful marine life!! After scuba diving, a small boat will be available to take you to your own private section of Atlantis where you can play with and chase the fairies. Your lunch will be brought to you in a totally edible picnic basket and you can eat surrounded by catnip! We will have a hot air balloon waiting for you on the shore to take you on a breath taking ride above our island where you will be able to see Atlantis from a whole new view!! After your balloon ride, feel free to meet up for a game of beach mouse chasing with some of the other guests. Later in the evening if all goes well, we will have a sunset candle lit dinner for you on your very own private pier. After dinner, you can take a paw in paw stroll and watch the fireflies! Enjoy!!

Butterscotch

Teasing my- brothers is a- blast!

Purred: Wed Jul 9, '08 7:40am PST 
Wow, thanks Kaci! So, Pickles, what do you want to do first? We can do some things here, and maybe later I'll meet you at the Lover's Lazy Lagoon, where I can introduce you to some other cats.

Pickles

Pickles -

Purred: Wed Jul 9, '08 8:37am PST 
Yes, thank you Kaci.
This is wonderpurr.
Oh Butterscotch I am here and ready for a fun-filled day. Kaci has done a wonderful job with arranging a nice day just for us.
Well, if you want, we can follow Kaci's schedule of events and start with the breakfeast buffet. That sounds scrumptous and I am famished. How about you?

Butterscotch

Purred: Wed Jul 9, '08 8:55am PST 
Yeah, I'm starving! Let's go find that buffet. I hope they have some chicken, or fish.

Pickles

Pickles -

Purred: Wed Jul 9, '08 9:09am PST 
Oh my yes! I love chicken and fish too.
I'll bet that they have sardines and tuna too. Yummy! (I love to eat) *Giggles*

*Looks sideways at Butterscotch and thinks how handsome he is.*
Oh, I am a lucky purr to have met such a gentlecat and he is sooo cute too. red facered face

Pickles

Pickles -

Purred: Wed Jul 9, '08 9:17am PST 
Butter?
I was just going to ask if I may call you that and then I saw your pawmail. Thanks!

I was wondering is the kitty that is needing purrs, your brofurr Mittens? Or is it another Mittens? Just wondering.

Butterscotch

Purred: Wed Jul 9, '08 9:59am PST 
Oh, it must be a different Mittens, because my brofur's just fine. You can meet my brofur later. He's a Himalayan. I took a look at you page. What a pretty cat you are! red face You know, I love to eat too. This may sound strange, but I love to eat people junk food, like doughnuts, french fries, and cookies. I'd eat those things all the time, if mommy would let me!

Pickles

Pickles -

Purred: Wed Jul 9, '08 10:06am PST 
Mmmm! All of those things sound tasty but Meowmy has never allowed me to taste any people food. Although when I first came around this area, the neighbors brought me inside their house because they wanted to keep me and they fed me something really weird, I think that it was broccoli or asparagus. I was hungry and would eat anything.
But I chose my furrever home and moved into Meowmy and Dad's garage and I only eat dry cat food now.
Oh, I am so glad that your brofurr is ok. I saw his picture on one of his strolls and he is a very handsome kitty too. Yes, I would love to meet him.
Whew! That buffet was fantastic. I am sooo full. What would you like to do next? Are you up for the scuba diving lessons or a boat ride? Or would you purrfurr to do something else?

Pickles

Pickles -

Purred: Wed Jul 9, '08 10:14am PST 
Oops! I forgot my manners. Thank you for the nice compliment. I am glad that you checked out my page. WE need to do a little work on it and add a few pictures. Meowmy says that every time that she tries to snap my picture, I turn belly-up laugh out loud
I noticed that if we take the boat ride, it will take us to a private area where we can chase fairies. That sounds like fun, but it would be nifty to see the beautiful marine life too. Do you like water? I am not real keen on getting wet but I assume that they have wet suits for us.
I brought a little something along for you that I found on the breakfeast buffet. Just in case we'd like a little snack later on.
Hope that you like these.
french fries

Pickles

Pickles -

Purred: Wed Jul 9, '08 3:46pm PST 
Not sure what happened to Butterscotch. I thought that we were having fun but he just disappeared. Oh dear!
Guess that I will have to find my own way home.
Hangs head and wipes a tear.
Oh well, I guess that it just wasn't meant to be.

Thanks Kaci for setting everything up so nicely for us. Sorry that it didn't work out. (I just am not sure why)

(Page 1 of 64: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]