(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Luka

High Paws to- YOU! =)

Purred: Fri Jun 27, '08 9:32pm PST 
ok this is a totally new activity!
This is how it works-
Something we wonder about but don't ask *giggles*

Just tell us how you came up with your current main photo. =)
Did you tell your pawrents how to decorate it or did they post an embarrassing photo of you?!

For example in my current main photo I am wearing a suit.
Why? I went to a wedding and this is how I dressed up.
I picked it out with mama. I think my head a just a 'bit' big tho MOL.

ok next!

cheercheercheercheercheer

Alexei

Is it time for- ball game yet?

Purred: Sat Jun 28, '08 2:29pm PST 
Good question!!

My picture comes from the first xmas we lived in our house. Before we always lived in an apartment, with no room for a tree. So when my mommy set up a tree, I figured it was for me to climb. laugh out loud

She grabbed me down, but not before she took a few pictures of me, because I am so cute. smile

Ashes

Lets play!

Purred: Sun Jun 29, '08 2:03pm PST 
WOW. I tried that too. But i got spankens.red face Ok..well my picture is from me sleeping. I am alwazys talking about sleeping in the weirdest ways. This was one of them so that took a picture of me and thought it was great..but i am a little embarressedred face.

Mood=Happy, my furrowners home from camp!!! Yipee!!happy dance
~Bodashes

Sergei

still purrin- loud n clear!

Purred: Sun Jul 13, '08 10:21am PST 
I'm always jumpy around cameras so mom tries real hard to catch me when i'm sleeping!! So she did it...and i kinda like it. Tho, she took me by surprise...
And, how did i get to look like this? Well, my furriend says that i look like i had too much catnip after the party laugh out loud That just might be true......big grinwink

Luka

High Paws to- YOU! =)

Purred: Tue Sep 2, '08 9:11pm PST 
We've got some interesting pics on our pages.
Tell us how you took it, and/or why it is your primary pic!!!!

wavewave

Luka

High Paws to- YOU! =)

Purred: Sun Sep 21, '08 4:58pm PST 
what's the story with your pic?
Inquiring minds want to know!!!

happy dance

Paisan- =^..^=Italia- n Angel

Yes, I do answer- to pizza.

Purred: Tue Sep 23, '08 3:40pm PST 
Ok, ok I'll tell you. I was playing with something under the table. Mom called my name like 100 times, before I gave her a pose she liked. When my name is called, I totally focus on that person cuz they could have food. big laugh

Just Miracle

If it moves,- it's mine!

Purred: Thu Sep 25, '08 5:14am PST 
OH!! I want to play! My pic is me behind the bed! I am always surprising my mommy with my cute lil paws from behind the bed. She kept threatning to take a picture and wow, she finally caught me! She tried numerous times to get this photo. I kept taunting her but in the end, you can see, she finally got what she wanted, mol.

Luka

High Paws to- YOU! =)

Purred: Fri Oct 10, '08 9:53pm PST 
share how you got your Primary Photo taken!!

happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance

♥- Spitfire- ♥

What Da Baby- Wants Da baby- Gets!

Purred: Wed Jan 28, '09 3:59pm PST 
Well, I love to show off & look cute for pix, so when I was begging for atreat my mom snapped this pic & added valentine bling to it, mol...Freddie & Purrscilla said it made me look like a sissy, MOL! But I got LOTSA gal kitties pmailin me!!! Peek-A-Boo in particular! She`s my special valentine!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2