Tennessee Summertime

Topic closed to new posts.
Mr. Micky,- Southern- Gentleman,

Braveheart

Purred: Fri May 23, '08 9:22am PST 
Wow, school has ended, it's Memorial Day weekend and summer is here. How do all you Tennessee kitties plan to enjoy your summer?
I'm spending as much time as I can on the screened porch-bird watching and sunning myself.
Purrs from Mister Micky

Snuggle

Atilla the Snug

Purred: Tue May 27, '08 2:24pm PST 
As the patriarch of the family, mom is making me do the meowing for all of us.

I, Snuggle, will lounge on my cat napper, take some stroller rides when it is not too hot, go out on my harness if Orange Man in not out there and basically enjoy my 17th summer.

Orange Man will try to stay cool, he is feral and naps on the porch, in the chair or under the bush most of the time. He will not drink from a bowl, but loves to drink from the little lawn decorations that collect water when mom waters the plants.

Sophie, Tammy, Gabriel, Kristopher, Nickolaus and Savannah like to fight over who gets the window. Those who do not, nap in the cat tree next to it. Mom took Kris and Gabe for a stroller ride Monday. She tried to take Tammy, but she fussed about getting in the carrier. Hopefully, she will get to enjoy some outdoor time this summer, if she is not so fussy.

Snuggle

Frankie,- Dreamboat- Angel

Spa Meow,- President

Purred: Sat May 31, '08 7:11am PST 
I plan on watching the birds from my window. Mom has shut my window and turned on the a/c, but I can still watch the birds. Sometimes the pigeons land on the window sill and bully me. Last time the window was open, I jumped at the BIG pigeon and got my claws stuck in the screen, and lowered the screen, all the time the pigeon was laughing at me...