Purrz for China Doll and her family

Jingle Bell Mrs. Harley Man

I am a Diva- Queen

Purred: Wed May 21, '08 5:36pm PST 
We have all had to bear the loss of a loved one. I can speak for mom that I am a member of the family not just the family cat. Lets all share our support and purrayers for China Doll and her pawrents. Post a devotional or a fond memory of a rainbow bridge family member.

Jingle Bell Mrs. Harley Man

I am a Diva- Queen

Purred: Wed May 21, '08 5:44pm PST 
I will start with my arrival story and a bridge passing.

My mom and dad had lost both of their previous cats my angel sisfurs Cinnamon and Nutmeg just a few months apart. Cinnamon passed in June 05, and Nutmeg passed Dec 23, 2005. Mom was devastated being catless. They tried very hard to save "Nuts" but her thyroid was just not responding. Mom figured it would be a while till she found a kitten being the middle of winter. On Christmas evening, her sister-in-law mentioned that she saw a sign for Siamese kittens a few days before. Mom and dad went after the family gathering and found the sign called the number and went to look at me and my brofurs and sisfurs. She purchased me with her christmas money and I came home on Dec 26, 2005.
So mom and I send BIG {{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}, and much love and comfort. You did everything possible to make China dolls life comfortable and happy.

Samson

Master of my- domain!

Purred: Sat May 24, '08 8:22am PST 
My mom has had to let four pets go to the Bridge since 2000....two cats and two dogs. She still talks to them almost daily and she and dad share stories about them all the time.

China was such a special soul and brought so many of us together. She is no longer in pain, has her sight and is running and playing now, so we feel a little better knowing that. Our prayers are with China's family and everyone else who knows the pain of losing a family member.

I love your arrival story, JB! What an excellent Christmas present!

little angel