Wheel of Fortune game

(Page 395 of 395: Viewing entries 3941 to 3948)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  386  387  388  389  390  391  392  393  394  395  
My Sweet- Lady- (Rainbow- Bridge)

My bestest- companion

Purred: Sat Dec 6, '14 12:41pm PST 
Mom has a new respect for cats who get spayed; how do they get over it so quickly? Mom's surgery went later than expected, so so didn't get to her hospital room until around 8 p.m. Then she woke on Wednesday morning with a migraine! She didn't want to come home that day! She did get home around 5 p.m. on Thursday, grateful to have her own bed. She's had no appetite and is very, very weak and tired - to be expected, I guess. She is trying to eat a bit, knowing that not eating will keep her feeling weak. Anyway, she's making an effort - a weak effort, but an effort - to keep up with some things, including the games here.

Sherlock asked for an N, and there are several for him!

_ _ _ n(4) t _ _(3) _ r _ _ n(5) _ _ _ s(4) _ _(2) _(1) _ _ t(3)

l _ _ _(4) _ _ _ _(4) _ _ t _(4) _ _ _,(3)

_ _ _(3) _n_ _ _(4) t _ _ t(4) _ _ _ t _ _ _ _(8) _ _(2) _ _(2)

t _ _ _(4) _ r _ (3) s _ _ _ n _(6) _ _(2) t r _ _.(4)

S T L R N

happy dancehappy dancesnoopy

Shortstop- (In Loving- Memory)

Loved and missed- forever

Purred: Sun Dec 7, '14 9:48pm PST 
Gentle hugs to your mom, My Sweet Lady! hug She really is a trooper, helping us play the WOF game even though she's feeling poorly. We hope she is getting enough rest. kitty Hope she'll soon be in the pink again. cloud 9

I'd like to spin the wheel for a 'B', as in 'better'. We hope your mom will feel better very soon!

My bestest- companion

Purred: Mon Dec 8, '14 12:35pm PST 
Shortstop, you are a sweetheart.

Shortstop- (In Loving- Memory)

Loved and missed- forever

Purred: Sun Dec 14, '14 1:17pm PST 
[blush] red face Thank you, My Sweet Lady! So are you! kissing

Sherlock

Me, Me, Me, Me

Purred: Sun Dec 14, '14 5:19pm PST 
wave I hope that she is feeling better every day, My Sweet Lady! I would like to buy a vowel please. An E

My bestest- companion

Purred: Mon Dec 15, '14 3:21pm PST 
This is evidently a very slow process with humans, Sherlock. Mom still sleeps more than she's awake; maybe she's soaking up feline DNA and evolving into a cat? And she started bleeding, too, 'cause she did something she shouldn't have - trying to do too much. She's trying to take it easier.

Vowels are good - and there are 13 of them for Sherlock!!

_ _ e n(4) t _ e(3) _ r e e n(5) e _ e s(4) _ _(2) _(1) _ _ t(3)

l _ _ _(4) _ e e _(4) _ _ t _(4) _ _ _,(3)

_ _ _(3) _n_ _ _(4) t _ _ t(4) _ _ _ t e _ e _(8) _ _(2) _ _(2)

t _ e _(4) _ r e (3) s _ _ _ n _(6) _ _(2) t r _ e.(4)

S T L R N E

Jimmy-Joe- (In Loving- Memory)

I Rule

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '14 6:31pm PST 
Mommy had a spay surgery about 15 years ago, and that happened to her too. The docs told her not to drive for at least two weeks and she thought that was silly...After all, how much could it hurt when you drive sitting down. WRONG! It's impurrtant to follow doctors' orders! shock

way to go Way to go on all of those e's, Sherlock! dancing
I would like to spin for a P, purrlease.

Sherlock

Me, Me, Me, Me

Purred: Wed Dec 17, '14 1:38pm PST 
I didn't think there would be that many 'E's ! Let's try the 'H' now, please...with tuna treats on top! snoopy

(Page 395 of 395: Viewing entries 3941 to 3948)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  386  387  388  389  390  391  392  393  394  395