Garrett my brother

Glory (Rose- Bridge)

Glory's Rose

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 5:12pm PST 
Well Garrett has a girlfriend named sweet Sadie.Shes an angel too.Prettiest girl dog there is.cheerlittle angel,When Gargar was on earth he was tormented by mental illness. He suffered fear aggression and siezures.Hes fine here now.blue dog.I passed from cancer and other related illnesses,I was at my forever home only 1 1/2 yrs.My mom loved me so and those were the happiest days of mom and my life.Garrett was 4 yrs old.He was puupy mill bred,genetic defects made him sick. But we loved him so much.He had 4 good yrs with our family.Anyone else wanna talk about being so loved.Me and Gargar now watch over 3 newfies and a Pyr puppy named Greta Rose.Greta has the letters of garretts name and Rose is in my honor.How cool, our legacy lives through her.Hugs a bunch , FEEL THE LOVE GLOGLO

Luke~At the- Bridge~

I'll never be- forgotten...

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 5:15pm PST 
Awwww poor Garrett... i'm so sorry for your loss. Lots of hugs and kisses coming your way! little angel

Glory (Rose- Bridge)

Glory's Rose

Purred: Mon May 19, '08 3:29pm PST 
thanks for the hugs and kisse....so sweet!!!! right back at ya too.

Brandy (In- Loving- Memory)

Forever loved,- never forgotten

Purred: Sat May 31, '08 10:57am PST 
Hi GloGlo and Garrett. I just thought I would stop in and say Hi. Mom and dad are getting ready for that trip up to Geargia with the roses to plant at my gravesite. They had to postpone the trip a few weeks because dad's work wouldn't let him off Memorial weekend. They are leaving this comming Wednesday. Mom says she will take pictures after they are planted so you can see what they will look like. Still don't know if any of them will be in bloom. Several keep trying to bloom again so wee will see. Have a great weekend.
Hugs -n Kisses
Brandylittle angellittle angellittle angel