Chopper's Cycle School

Gimme- (Guillermo- Hemmingway)

I said, I WANT- MY SNACKIES!!

Purred: Sat Apr 5, '08 8:54am PST 
For all of our members who are new to riding, Chopper has set up a riding school. He will teach you the Rules of the Road, everything you need to know about your bike, and of course...how to ride.

There will be different classes, based on levels of riding, and Chopper will get all that posted for us soon!!

BEGINNERS:
This class is for those who have very little experience riding, and covers everything from how to choose the right bike to basic road and riding rules.

INTERMEDIATE:
This class is for those with some riding experience, and will cover things like riding on highways, long-distance rides, and defensive maneuvirs

ADVANCED:
This class is for those who have been riding for a while and want to learn to ride different styles of bikes, some maintenance, and maybe a few tricks

STUNTS AND TRICKS:
This class is for those who have extensive riding experience and want to learn tricks on their bikes. You will be tested on your riding skillz before being allowed to pawticipate in this class!

Edited by author Mon Jun 23, '08 7:05pm PST

Oly

Calgon take me- away...

Purred: Mon Apr 28, '08 2:53pm PST 
happy dance Yay! Finally I will learn to ride fur real! I tell ya that Robbie Kneviel was cool but some of his tricks were too much fur me!

Ambro - Ambrogino

Life is good!

Purred: Mon Jun 23, '08 7:06pm PST 
OMC!! I can't wait!! I don't have much riding experience, so I'm starting in the beginners class! red facehappy dancehappy dance

Oly

Calgon take me- away...

Purred: Sun Jun 29, '08 5:56pm PST 
Sign me up for the Beginner's class too Ambro! cheer

Big Bad Baby- Twinkle

You want ME to- BEHAVE????!!!!

Purred: Wed Oct 1, '08 6:49am PST 
I wanna be da Modorsykul Kop.

Gimme- (Guillermo- Hemmingway)

I said, I WANT- MY SNACKIES!!

Purred: Fri Oct 10, '08 8:14am PST 
MOL big laughbig laugh

I think you'll have your paws full with this group, BBBT!!!!!!