Gigantic Litterboxes?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Clive

Anyone want to- play treat- hockey?

Purred: Fri Mar 28, '08 1:38am PST 
Hi Everyone, Mom was curious as to what you do for litterboxes as soon I will be growing out of mine. I am growing fast. Chessie, my sister is growing too but not quite as much as me.

Her idea is to manufacture one of our own with a plastic tub with a home made opening so she can keep it covered since we do enjoy the throwing of the cat litter. Please let us know what you all do for boxes for your Maine Coon Giants!
Purrs, Clive and Chessie

Riley

Purred: Thu Apr 3, '08 6:12am PST 
we use an under the bed box for our litter box. It seems to be just the right size however there is not a cover for it.

Loki

Loki the Maine- Coon Cat

Purred: Wed Apr 9, '08 5:09pm PST 
They need to make plus size litter boxes nad cat furniture for us Maine Coons.
We have the biggest size covered box Mama could find ( 2 of them) but I often stick my tail outside of the box...

♥- Roxy- ♥

Polydactyl Maine- Coons Rule!

Purred: Sat Apr 19, '08 5:10pm PST 
I got a big litterbox at Petco recently. It was so big though that it didn't fit underneath the new 'litterbox tent' cover I bought!
I know a lot of people use those plastic storage boxes, like the Rubbermaid bins.

SASHA

BABYKINS RULE

Purred: Wed Mar 11, '09 11:23pm PST 
OUR MUM GOT ME AND SASHA A X LARGE LITTLERBOX AND WHEN WE HAVE THE LID OFF SHE HAS SEEN BOTH ME AND SASHA USES IT AT THE SAME TIME ONE FACING THE WALL AND ONE OF FACING THE DOOR THAT WAS QUITE A SITE laugh out loudapplausebig laughred face

Harry

I just love- water

Purred: Tue Jun 9, '09 2:09pm PST 
We use large plastic storage box the trick is to go for a tall one they can still get in and out with no problem and the litter stays in the box.
This has saved me so much time you would not believe' so dont waste your money on fancy expensive pet shop trays they dont work for Maine coons take the advice of someone that owns a Maine coon and as learned the hard way.
Deck

Harry- Potter-cat

My magic is my- impeccable good- looks !

Purred: Thu Jun 25, '09 1:35pm PST 
Hi ! I'm a very big boy and my Mom did manage to find a large cat box, but I know of a breeder who uses a small mixing tub used for mixing cement in small construction companies ! Now that's a cat box ! Puurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkitty

Aslan

I love sleep- love love love- sleep!

Purred: Wed Jul 8, '09 7:37pm PST 
Harry, that's exactly what I was going to say! Meowmie and dad got us big plastic cement mixing pans at Home Depot for like 10 hooman dollars. It works great especially for me, Licorice and Tanner, both of which are even BIGGER than me! way to go

Sammie

Purred: Sat Jul 18, '09 7:40pm PST 
My mom got us the Litter Robot, very expensive but she loves it because she does not have to scoop any poop and it keeps the smell down, even with 3 of us. We love to watch it cycle too. When visitors come they say it looks like a spaceship, but it sure works good. Creamie the biggest is about 17 lbs and the baby Romeo is only 3 months old and it works for all of us! Me, I am in the middle so it works for me too!

Lover

Lover Leavalotta- Fluff

Purred: Tue Aug 10, '10 4:37pm PST 
Believe it or not, Mom found a Lover-sized box at Wal-Mart. I think the secret is to get a tall ceiling for it. I sort of squeeze my fluffy bootie in there! (Er, most of the time...)

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2