New Abssinians

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Leonardo- Cornelius- Vincente "L

I love therefore- I am

Purred: Wed Feb 13, '08 2:11pm PST 
My mom has adopted me. I am her 2nd Aby. She's in Love. How many of everyone's human parents were smitten at first sight?

I know I am new to the group I thought I would jump out and get my paws wet.

Leo the Lionhearted

Isis

Is it time to- play?

Purred: Tue Feb 19, '08 3:22am PST 
Welcome, it's always great to see more Abys here! smile There are far too few of us around... Even fewer with pretty blue furs like you've got! smile

Purrs,
Isis

Leonardo- Cornelius- Vincente "L

I love therefore- I am

Purred: Tue Feb 19, '08 9:08pm PST 
Thank you for the compliment. My mom has new pictures she is going to post. She tells me she has never seen a blue like me in her life. my belly peachy in color. I am a sweet cat. My mom is just bonkers in love with me. She tells me if you think I am a handsome cat. She wishes you all could have seen Kenny in his youth. He was just as beautiful.

My mom is Aby Cat crazy. Which works out for me cause I am Aby.
I am also quite chatty. both on line and in real life.

I hope more of us come out of the woodwork and get some conversations started.

Leo the Lionhearted

LIVIA 2000 - 2013

Feed me! Won't- you feed me?

Purred: Thu Feb 21, '08 1:39pm PST 
Hey Leo! My belly's peachy too! I'm Livia and my brofur Feisal is around here somewhere!

Nice to meet you! I agree there are FAR too few of us Abys ... we REALLY need to get something going here.

Purrs!
Livia

FEISAL- (R.I.P. 26- AUGUST 2011)

Proud husband of- ZILLA!

Purred: Thu Feb 21, '08 1:44pm PST 
Isis! Lovely girl! *Looks at Isis w/stars in his eyes* You are SOOO lovely!

Oh, HI Leo! Nice to meet you! I'm Feisal, Livia's brofur! Welcome!

Isis

Is it time to- play?

Purred: Fri Feb 22, '08 7:46am PST 
Well my momma was a Blue Aby and I carry the gene for Blue too, so Mummy says next time I have kittens I can look for a Blue Stud boy and have some cute little Blue kittens of my own! big grin Mummy would like very much to have a Blue girl like me too, so hopefully one of my daughters will get to stay home with me if I have a pretty Blue one with my next litter...

Currently my belly is very full of little Usual/Ruddy Abys and they're due in just about 2 weeks now... smile It's all very exciting as they started moving yesterday! shock I was a little shocked at first, but now rather like it ... way to go I've been busy showing Mummy my belly so she can see the kittens move too... She says it's awesome! smile

It's just wonderful to have some lovely Abys here to talk to, though I'll be busy in a week or so I bet my half-brother Ramses will still try and drop by here! smile

Purrs,
Isis

Ramses

I'm Ramses, fuss- me Mummy!

Purred: Fri Feb 22, '08 7:50am PST 
Hi Leo,

I'm Ramses, Isis long suffering brother... wink I'm a sorrel Aby so unlike any of you with your Blue or Usual/Ruddy furs! My Mummy loved me from the start too, I even have fur that matches her hair... We were just made for each other! smile I'm a little shy at times, but when I know someone and like them, I love them lots - though My Mummy's special and only she gets kisses from me! smile

Purrs,
Ramses

Skittles

Goofy Girl

Purred: Tue Apr 1, '08 6:53am PST 
Hello, new Aby-mix to the group here big grin. I was rescued from a cat rescue agency, my parents fell head over heals in love with me when they first saw me. They've never had an Aby before and surprised how much energy, curiosity, and snuggles I have. I'm very chatty, too, I love to follow mommy around the house talking to her (sometimes yelling at her to give me loves and fuss over me!)

Quetzal

Wild thing u- make my heart- sing ♥

Purred: Thu Jul 17, '08 7:38pm PST 
I'm Quetzal, and I'm a 9 month old Aby cross. kitty My mum adopted me in early January- I won her over with my green eyes and ticked coat wink She says I'm a typical Aby as I am very independant and active. She also says that I'm super smart and wishes there were cat obedience trials shrug

I cant wait to meet more Abyssinians!

Angeni

I am Goddess...- 5000 years of- devotion

Purred: Thu Sep 24, '09 6:32pm PST 
we didn't have love at first site, ours was more like love at first bite, since I bit my mom when she brought me home.... Now though, she gives me toys, feeds me everyday and plays with me.. life is good and she would be lost without me!! and visa versa!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2