James Potter

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Oreo

Food is life!

Purred: Sun Feb 10, '08 3:38pm PST 
OMPAW! James Potter seems so awesome! I just read about Harry looking into Snape's Pensieve and seeing his memory. Why did Lily hate him at first?? OMG he seems like he would be like, the purrfect guy!!shh Kinda like him now even though he is dead!red face

Cherish

Team Edward/ I- love Bear

Purred: Mon Feb 11, '08 5:43am PST 
I think the reason why she haten him was because he was mean to shap, My mommy thinks James is cute when he was a teen,

Benny

I solemnly swear- that I am up to- no good

Purred: Mon Feb 11, '08 11:44am PST 
Lily hated him because he was full of himself and was mean to Snape. I imagine he toned that down and deflated his head a bit by his seventh year and then he and Lily started dating.way to go

Oreo

Food is life!

Purred: Mon Feb 11, '08 5:50pm PST 
Oh well that makes sense but still I would have liked him with the ah-dorable personality and the magical and quiddich skillsbig grin I am almost done with ootp and was shocked by the contents and absolutely cannot wait to read the next which i forgot in my car and am Despr8 to get it!!laugh out loud

Cherish

Purred: Tue Feb 12, '08 4:50am PST 
Yeah that would make sense, and i think he is cute and handsome,dancingsnoopy

Oreo

Food is life!

Purred: Tue Feb 12, '08 4:19pm PST 
OMC I got it!!!! Hehe he! *laughs in a maniacal manner* MUST READ TO FIND OUT ABOUT HARRY AND GINNY!!!!!!!!!!!big grin

Cherish

Purred: Thu Feb 14, '08 5:54am PST 
You will love it turns out i am happy, snoopyapplause

Hobbit

Woot, Im a- SpiderCat. - Mreow

Purred: Sat Feb 23, '08 3:52pm PST 
I thought most pplz would have read all the books ASAP (Exactly wehn they first came out)

But Deathly Hollows is good.... J.K Rowling went on a Killing Spree (But still good) way to go

Cherish

Purred: Sat Feb 23, '08 5:28pm PST 
The book was good, applausesnoopydogsnoopy

Josie

Too cute for- words

Purred: Sun Aug 24, '08 12:04pm PST 
So did the bad guy get you all & turn you into death eaters or what?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2