I have favorite toys - what is your favorite toy?

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Megumi

Meg -

Purred: Thu Jan 17, '08 6:47am PST 
I love to play with all types of things that are on sticks. But, my most favorite toy is called Cat Dancer.

My Mom always plays with it with me so that I can jump and dance. I am 4 years old and do not get tired of playing for a long, long time.

Do you have a favorite toy?

Luka

High Paws to- YOU! =)

Purred: Sun Jan 20, '08 5:19pm PST 
my favorite are the sticks on the toys lol.
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Luka

High Paws to- YOU! =)

Purred: Thu Mar 6, '08 12:02pm PST 
**BUMP**
tell us about your favorite toys!!!! big grin

wavewavewavewavewavewave

Natalie

Moonshadow

Purred: Thu Mar 6, '08 7:13pm PST 
My favorite toy is PLASTIC! I don't care much for anything else!

Cleopatra

Cleopatra - Queen for sure

Purred: Tue Mar 18, '08 11:43am PST 
For stuff I should play with - I like catnip laced ANYTHING, I really enjoy the laser light- I WILL catch it someday, I like dangly dancer type toys - Now for the Non-Toys which meowmy takes away from me, I LOVE Q-Tips, paperclips, rubber bands and packing peanuts, but darn her - she won't let me keep those for more than a few moments!

Sergei

still purrin- loud n clear!

Purred: Sat May 17, '08 5:20pm PST 
I use to love little color balls from christmas tree decorations ( they rolled so nicely!!), but now i'm just CRAZY about this rope! It's elastic and golden and i love to play with it ( with the help of my humans!!).. I'm kinda obsessed with it....when i see it -- i meow like crazy, and i'm acting like a dog - i pull the one side, human the other side...it's fun!!!

Church

Feed me, NOW!

Purred: Fri Jul 25, '08 9:31am PST 
Catnip toys. Any little kids toys that they leave in their yard that I can pick up and carry in my mouth. I came home one time when I was young with a plastic dinosaur toy.way to go

Snoop Dogg

That Snoop Doggy- Dogg Style

Purred: Sat Jul 26, '08 3:27am PST 
ponytail holders. My mom keeps some on the bedroom doorknob so I can pull them and pull them till they pop off. shock Then I bring them to mom so she'll throw them and I can play FETCH, the best game ever.

Precious

Dont Touch Me,- I'm asleep!

Purred: Tue Jul 29, '08 5:33am PST 
I love my organic catnip mousehappy dance! I'll sit there and smell it and scratch it, it is awesome!

Alexei

Is it time for- ball game yet?

Purred: Sun Aug 10, '08 2:41pm PST 
I love my red ball, of course!! laugh out loud

Luckily, mommy discovered one of the missing balls when she cleaned out the hall closet-- for some reason I stuck one of them under the door. Now why did I do that? red face

My brother Carlos and I both love the cat dancer as well but we tend to fight over it when it gets brought out, so that doesn't happen as often as we'd like. cry

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3