The more the merrier? Question

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Sammy

Snow Leopard- >^..^<

Purred: Fri Feb 1, '08 6:33pm PST 
whisker greetings and thanks, Florida Sammy furr askin'!

My meowmy sure is indecisive. 1st she wanted a grey and white kitty, then she was thinking of a snowshoe. now she's interested in the ragdoll breed. Hopefully she'll make up her mind soon, 'cuz I want a special furriend to cuddle with, FAST!

As furr that little kitten named Scottie, the rescue group already gave him a home by the time meowmy was able to go meet him cry

...will fill you in soon! kitty

♥Samm- y♥

Sammy B - killer of- stuffed animals!

Purred: Wed Feb 27, '08 4:21am PST 
Sammy, any updates on a new fursib for u or is that on the back burner fur now???kitty

Sammy

Snow Leopard- >^..^<

Purred: Sun Mar 2, '08 8:35pm PST 
Meows Sammy, your right, it's kinda been on the back burner 'cuz meowmy hasn't been able to go out and meet new kitties but she has looked at a bunch online at some rescue groups. It's hard because since we have a patio, they say we don't 'qualify' because they think we would let the cat out. But my meowmy keeps me as an indoor cat, and only let's me on the patio when she's out there and the rescue groups consider that 'outdoors' and won't give us a kitty. It's frustrating because I know meowmy is loving and keeps me safe & well-cared for, they just won't give us a chance. We will probably have to go a shelter (saving a life is good, too) because they aren't as strict. Anyways, probably after her surgery and recuperation meowmy will start the search again. hug

Sammy

World domination

Purred: Fri Mar 7, '08 12:56pm PST 
I agree Sammy- saving a life is great! I know that rescue groups are awesome, but they sometimes turn people down. I wish they would realize that when one kitty (or dog) is adopted from them, another can be rescued from the pound or e-list. But now your mom can just get one from the pound/shelter and save on herself! smilecheer

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2