Close X

Who Has The Last Word?

(Page 14 of 14: Viewing entries 131 to 135)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
Colors

Daze of Colors

Purred: Fri Oct 21, '16 9:15am PST 
Cheetoes and I have never been. Our brother Platelicker has. And his picture was featured on our local tv news for See It Shoot It Share It! cheer

Twinkle

I Must Have- Attention & My- Way

Purred: Mon Oct 24, '16 4:56am PST 
Wow, Platelicker was on the news! Pawsome! I was in a calendar for the Greater Birmingham Humane Society (where I was adopted from) & for the Montgomery Humane Society. Even though I am from Birmingham, the Montgomery Humane Society had a contest that anyfur from anywhere could enter. I've been in several online contests. Mommy should find out sometime today if I won the contest at her job or not. I'll make another post as soon as I know.

Twinkle

Purred: Mon Oct 24, '16 7:44am PST 
Thank you Colors for my diamond as well & your friendship!

I came in 4th in the contest. First prize was a $25 gift card to PetSmart, but everyfur got something. I got a huge mouse & 3 toy balls with a jingle bell.

Colors

Daze of Colors

Purred: Fri Oct 28, '16 9:29am PST 
ConGrats Twinkle cheer party hi5 party

Twinkle

Purred: Fri Oct 28, '16 10:53am PST 
Thank you Colors. I am disappointed though. I thought I had a good chance to win or at least finish in the top 3. Maybe next year.....

I can't wait for Halloween. We are having a Christmas Village Festival at the Birmingham Jefferson Civic Center close to where Mommy works November 3-6. Mommy is planning on going on the 4th. They were jam packed last year. She can't wait to see it this year. They sell all sorts of stuff, not just Christmas stuff.

(Page 14 of 14: Viewing entries 131 to 135)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14