Meezer Point Coffee Shop *Open 24-hours*

(Page 1 of 2510: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
SouSou- (♥'s- Purrincess)

mews so dear

Purred: Sun Jan 13, '08 9:54am PST 
WELCOME to Meezer Point Coffee Shop, a self-serve coffee shop where you will find anything and everything your heart desires!!!

As you enter, the coffee "bar" is to your right, litter boxes are off to the left behind a velvet curtain, and there are couches and kitty furniture surrounding a fireplace in the back!!! Along with all varieties of coffee, tea, and smoothies, the coffee bar also offers tuna biscotti, ginger mouse snaps, shrimpbread cookies, and any other snacks that you dream up (snacks are at the end of the bar after you fix your drink and as you approach the fireplace/sitting area).

In addition to a coffee shop, this is a place to hang out between trips with furriends and chat!! If you can't think of anything to say, don't worry - there will be periodically changing discussion topics for your chatting pleasure, but purrlease always feel free to talk about anything else as well!

Make yourselves at home efurrone and grab a cup of coffee, tea, or a smoothie and some snacks!

And again - Welcome to Meezer Point Coffee Shop!!!

waveapplausedancingway to gocloud 9

SouSou- (♥'s- Purrincess)

mews so dear

Purred: Sun Jan 13, '08 9:56am PST 
Discussion topic: All things Christmas tree (with Christmas just being over, I am sure that we all have plenty of Christmas tree stories of help or hinderance and thoughts about the oddities of pawrents putting up a tree - real or fake - in the house and then taking it away!!!)

THEO

BRINGS IN MEZA- THAI PIE!!!!!!

Purred: Sun Jan 13, '08 11:24am PST 
MEZA GETTIN' SOMES OF THAT EXXXXXXXXXXPRESSSIVE WITH CATNIPPERS! MEZA HAVES SOMES HAM ROLLS & MEZA LEAVES SOME FOR OTHER KATS - MEZA DISMANTED THAT CHRISTMAS TREES & GOTS THOSE ORNAMENTS IN THE FLOORS!!! MEZA WAS BAD!!! MEZA JUS' SITS HERES & NAPS TIL' OTHER FURS COMES TO TALK WITH MEZA!!!

Mocha Latte

Handsome and- Charming Too!

Purred: Sun Jan 13, '08 11:28am PST 
Do ya funk they serve Mocha Lattes here? MOL

I'll have a iced mocha latte and a catnip cookie. Goes and curls by the fire.

It was only my first chirstmouse... So I climbed and chew and took down and carried around and opened and chased and EFURY thing!! I hads lots of fun!!

THEO

Purred: Sun Jan 13, '08 1:21pm PST 
WELLS, NOFUR ISZA TALKIN' TO MEZA!!!!!! MEZA MIGHTS TAKES MEZA HAM ROLLS & BOOGIE!!!

Jingle Bell Mrs. Harley Man

I am a Diva- Queen

Purred: Sun Jan 13, '08 1:23pm PST 
Mom put up a small cat toy (christmas tree) this year. She puts up "kitty alarms" (bells) on the bottom branches. I'm such a little brat I would go and bat at them when I wanted attention. Last year I stripped the bows off it and carried the bells around the house in my mouth. They make a nice jingle as I run up the stairs. kitty

THEO

Purred: Sun Jan 13, '08 1:23pm PST 
MEZA CHEERIN' FOR SOU SOU - GETS THAT EYORE!!!!!

Jingle Bell Mrs. Harley Man

I am a Diva- Queen

Purred: Sun Jan 13, '08 1:25pm PST 
Hi Theo, passing a ham roll to him and cat nippers cookies to him and Mocha.

THEO

Purred: Sun Jan 13, '08 1:29pm PST 
OHS, THAT'S GOODS HAMMERS ROLL!!! MEZA THANKS YOUZA JB!!! MEZA HAPPIES THAT YOUZA HARLEY MAN IS HERE!!!

Oshii- (♥'s- Sweetness)

squeak'n meezer

Purred: Sun Jan 13, '08 1:53pm PST 
I'm having a Nippers Moused Coffee on this fine Sunday afternoon!

JB - I certainly think that was a good thing to do for a lady by the name of Jingle Bell!!!

SouSou and I would both nibble on the ends of the branches (artificial, fortunately for mom or we would have made a big mess with that!)....I successfully batted a shatterproof ornament off ONLY ONCE!!!! Mom put them on with safety pins around the branches instead of hooks, so we got more batting pleasure without knocking them off constantly!

(Page 1 of 2510: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]