I'm new and having the I-131 treatment tonight

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Skylar (10-26-99 to 7-23-10)

Cooking up- recipes in style

Purred: Mon Jan 21, '08 12:45am PST 
Posted a note in the main forums too, but concats on being cured and being HOME!!!! hug

Bailey

Purrveyor of- Furballs

Purred: Mon Jan 21, '08 5:07pm PST 
thanks!!!! wave

He's doing well. We just have to watch him b/c the vet wants us to call when the atenolol (heart med) starts to "slow him down" - i.e. sleeping too much, etc. - not sure how to figure that one out with a CAT...laugh out loud

Bailey

Purrveyor of- Furballs

Purred: Sat Mar 1, '08 8:35am PST 
just had Bailey's followup appointment, and doc says his heart is slowing down so he can go off the atenolol (heart med)!

He's gained a pound (doc said he could stand to gain a little more), and he's looking better. We'll get the results of the thyroid recheck in a few days...fingers crossed!

Abbie

Purred: Mon Mar 3, '08 1:03pm PST 
Well all right, Bailey! Way to go! Sounds like you are doing great. So happy for ya'!

Abbie

Bailey

Purrveyor of- Furballs

Purred: Tue Apr 22, '08 8:18pm PST 
I guess I never updated...but Bailey's thyroid test was back in the normal range as of about a month or so after the treatment! He is doing well! Now if we could just get his buddy Star all better! I tell you, since January, the cats in this house have had lots of trouble. But I keep telling them they all have to stay healthy for me now. smile

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2