GROUP WELCOME!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Sammy

Snow Leopard- >^..^<

Purred: Thu Dec 20, '07 2:10am PST 
Hi everybuddy! wave Welcome to our groupcheercheer What a great bunch of Sammy's we are kitty!!!

I'm 6-year old Sammy kitty ~ a big orange and white tabby. I'm a California boy - can you tell from my golden orange "tan" on top of my white fur? Hehehe. I love bird-watching and playing with squirrels.

Meows and thanks for joining our group hug! If you feel like it, you can introduce yourself, too!

bye furr now cheercheersnoopysnoopykittykittywave! hug

Edited by author Mon Jan 28, '08 6:15pm PST

Sammy

Who is mom- telling to "stop- it?"

Purred: Sat Dec 29, '07 8:22am PST 
G'Morning Sammy's!

Another cold day here in Chicago!! A little about me...

I'm 11 years old. I've been a diabetic for 5 years and was recently diagnosed with Kidney failure. Right now with insulin I also get IV Fluid treatments every other day. Other than mom forcing me to lay down for that... I'm fine. I still like getting Mom up at 4:00AM by knocking the remote control off the dresser. smile Oh, and mom still has my toothbrush in the living room (aka Christmas tree). I love it when it lights up and the dangly things are the best toys ever!

Hmmm time for a nap....

♥Samm- y♥

Sammy B - killer of- stuffed animals!

Purred: Sat Dec 29, '07 3:16pm PST 
Hi Efurry-sam!
I am new here.
I got my name, wish is special from my pawpaw, Mr. BalSAMo.
Pawpaws Air Force buddies nicknamed him 'Sammy' when he
was in the service and so that was what decided MY name! I
LOVE it!!
Mwrow!!
I am from Ormond Beach FL and I am a 2 1/2 year old orangie.
My pawrents got me from the Humane Society after their
ofur kitty died suddenly in 2005. I love it here. We now have
anofur kitty named Oliver. He is somethin else. We love to
play tag and chase each ofur. cheercheer

Sammy

World domination

Purred: Mon Dec 31, '07 5:18pm PST 
Hi Sammy (s)!

I am Sammy too-I got my name from my mom's friend-she suggested Sambo. My mom said no, but I do like Sammy.

I live with my fursister Scooter( Sammy, she also gets fluids three times a week~but my human parents are too wimpy to give her the shots, so she goes to the V-E-T) and my new little sister Mia.

I love to growl at everyone and I try to escape the house every chance I get. laugh out loud Pawmail me if you want to be friends.

Sammy

Snow Leopard- >^..^<

Purred: Mon Dec 31, '07 7:28pm PST 
Another round of welcomes to our new furr-buddies wave!

Group hugs hug

kitty,
Sammy

Samantha- Louise

Where's a lap? - I need one.

Purred: Thu Jan 3, '08 10:24am PST 
Hi, Effurry Sam!!! My new friend Sammy (maybe I should call him Administrator Sam so it is less confusing big grin ) invited me, so here I am! I am from Dallas (hi, Samson! wave ) and I have a big rude fluffy-butt of a sister. I hope to meet you all!

(I've never been in a group where I am the ONLY girl shock )

Sammy

Snow Leopard- >^..^<

Purred: Fri Jan 4, '08 5:15am PST 
Welcome to the group SAMantha Louise cheercheer! You bring the purrdiness to creamsicles!

huggroup hug

Sammy

Snow Leopard- >^..^<

Purred: Wed Jan 9, '08 2:10am PST 
Hey everybuddy, I just realized that we have 10 Sam-members along with our featured 'Sammy of the week' winners. Our group is small enough to keep it cozy and big enough to have fun chatting -- and our 'doors' have only been open furr less than a month applauseapplause!

partyparty cheercheer wisheswishes snoopysnoopy partyparty
This calls furr a Picnic Pawrty at the kittySammy Treehousekitty (because it's too cold to go outside laugh out loud !)

I'll bring the fish-chips and salsa. Who wants to bring the tuna-juice, chick'n'wings, and catnip ice cream? dancingbig laugh

hug group hug

thanks furr making this group so special to me,
kitty Sammy, California boy

Edited by author Wed Jan 9, '08 2:16am PST

Samantha- Louise

Where's a lap? - I need one.

Purred: Wed Jan 9, '08 8:33am PST 
I'm the baker in my other groups, Sammy. Shall I make us a big cake? Tuna frosting, maybe? big grin

Sammy

World domination

Purred: Wed Jan 9, '08 1:01pm PST 
I will bring chips and Catnip dip, since I am not good cook! laugh out loud

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5