Luka

High Paws to- YOU! =)

Purred: Mon Feb 23, '09 8:54pm PST 
wavewavebig laughbig laughbig laughhappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance

Mr. Smokey- Bowers

DJ of The Alley- Cats!

Purred: Mon Mar 9, '09 7:07pm PST 
I have a few talentssmile

I can open the refrigerator all by myself! Of course, open all the cabinets. Jump from the floor and unto Mama's shoulder in one leap. One time she found me on the coffee table and saw me jump from there to 1/2 way across the living room on to the recliner! MOL! Oh you know the saying, Cat on a Hot tine Roof? That is me!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Oh and at Christmas time, Mama was in the kitchen and all of a sudden she heard music playing. She hadn't turned anything on. She thought one of us stepped on the clock radio. when she checked, no one was by the radio and it wasn't on. You see, I taught myself how to turn the CD player on!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Sophie

I'm so happy!

Purred: Tue Mar 10, '09 7:46am PST 
Wow!

Smokey McMusic, you rock!!hailhailhail

♥- Spitfire- ♥

What Da Baby- Wants Da baby- Gets!

Purred: Mon Apr 6, '09 6:55am PST 
Speaking of Music, hehehehe! I paly da keyboards , too!!! (See my 2nd Video on my page for details)...MOL!!!! that`s just a warm-up session, btw...hehehe!

Sophie

I'm so happy!

Purred: Mon Apr 6, '09 10:35am PST 
OMC Spitfire!!! What talent!!way to goway to go

I wish there were some musical instruments I could get my paws on!!!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Good job!!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3