|Purred: Wed Nov 14, '07 7:48am PST |
|The governor's office is taking calls and they are doing a tally of
people who are for or AGAINST putting this GSD down.Plz take a second to
call his life is on the line here!!!O tell them wut state you are from!!!
URGENT!!!! - Congo Lost in Court - PLS CALL NJ GOV CORZINE TO OVERRIDE!!
PLEASE CROSS POST
CONGO THE GSD lost his court case today.
Judge upheld the death sentence!!
EVERYONE PLEASE WRITE & CALL
New Jersey Gov.Corzine
Urge him to OVERRIDE CONGO's DEATH SENTENCE
Gov.'s office is taking a numerical tally on how many people call -
please call him
Office of the Governor PO Box 001 Trenton, NJ 08625
Email by going to his site: http://www.nj. gov/governor/ govmail.html
NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS ESPECIALLY NEEDED!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
NY and PA residents also especially helpful...
For those not familiar with Congo's case:
1. two illegal immigrants were gardening at the family's house
2. they arrived an hour early
3. they were told by the husband to stay in their truck until he could
get out of the shower and get some clothes on
4. the husband speaks Spanish and spoke to them in Spanish so there is
no question they understand what they were told to do
5. they directly disobeyed the husband and walked into the backyard with
the wife, who had just pulled into the driveway)
6. the two adult gsd's and their puppies came running
7. the gardeners paniced
8. ONE GARDENER GRABBED THE WIFE AND WRESTLED HER TO THE GROUND, USING
HER AS A PROTECTIVE SHIELD
9. Congo thought his owner was being attacked and went after the gardener
10. The gardener used his rake to beat at the puppies and inflicted some
injuries on them.
11. the gardener changed his story three times (interesting note on
official bias: when the owner said the gardener changed his story five
times, the dog warden said "No, he only changed his story 3 times.")
|my page | msg me | gift me | become friends|