Continuation of "How Many Toes Do You Have?"

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Snowshoes

Leave me be- please!

Purred: Wed Oct 31, '07 10:19pm PST 
Sorry bro/siscats but for some reason we can't see the last few posts by anykitty on that thread!
(How Many Toes do you have?) Anyone else have that purroblem???

BUT to send things in a different direction, me and Meowmy want to continue here. I think (and hope) you ALL know how many toes I have, 7 each front foot, 6 each back, 26 all together.
Now we were confused because we see several kitties posting that have 5, 5, 4, 4 and that's not a polydactyl. That's a regular kitty. Are they in the right group?
My step siblings ALL belong to other groups at Catster, one is a Tortie, one is a Burmese, one is a Maine Coon, one is a Calico, one is a black alley cat (ALLLLL kitties in our house are rescues!) but they belong to their own groups.

Are we missing something?? We thought this was "polydactyl's"????
Sorry if me and Meowmy are being rude but....

sapogi

why don't you- guys just chill- out!!

Purred: Wed Oct 31, '07 11:42pm PST 
mom has to count again....i got 6 all around....so that is too many for a feline to count. my sibing kotenouk only has extra's on the front paws. most of the kitties here will have the extra's...i'm sure there will be a few that join who may be confused, but we are willing to overlook any kitties flaws....mol. it's all in the spirit of catster i guess. there are over 2000 cats listed as polydactyls on catster!! seems like lots. mom and i giggle at the breeds some people guess thier cats as. they are only human..not purrfect like us kitties. the more toes the merrier i say!! paws...pogi

Baby-G

Don't Mess With- Mama

Purred: Thu Nov 1, '07 7:02am PST 
Well..... red face Mommy had to come back and do another count.... and It seems I have my 6 on the fronts, and 5 on the backs!

I have more than I thought!!!!

way to go

sapogi

Purred: Thu Nov 1, '07 12:25pm PST 
look at those paws baby g...it's obvious you got lots!! mostly, we aren't too keen on the actual toe counting...i think we get concerned those nail trimmers will quickly show up!! anything, but the nail trimmers!! paws....pogi

Snowshoes

Leave me be- please!

Purred: Thu Nov 1, '07 2:06pm PST 
My meowmy and daddy cut my nails and it is one HUGE saga. Daddy has to hold me upright by my "knap of my neck" and mama quickly cuts all 26, then I hide for a long time, then I come out and love them because my footies feel better.

How do you all have your nails cut, by your meowmy?? How do you like it?
I HATE IT, HATE IT!!!shock

Wilma ~runs- free~

Purred: Fri Nov 2, '07 6:53pm PST 
My Mom sneaks up to me while I'm asleep. Cuddles a bit and make sure I'm relaxed, then she use a sharp human nailcutter...
works with me. but never while I am awake cause I hate it too

Baby-G

Don't Mess With- Mama

Purred: Fri Nov 2, '07 8:17pm PST 
Well... lets just say.... there is some hissing and growling involved.... you know.... my feral side. I just don't like to be held in any way. You think they would have figured it out by now. But I guess if they didn't clip us, we would have problems that are more serious... you know... with the nails from nowhere. I still love my Mommy & Daddy for trying their best!

kotenouk...t- o bridge oct- 15, 2

what does- neurotic mean?

Purred: Sat Nov 3, '07 6:19am PST 
YEAH... those clippers aren't cool!! mom does the snuggle and then sneaky trim too!! she's pretty quick though cause she worked in a cats only clinic for many years. i complain the worst cause i got one nail that is tucked in a bit.

Clyde : A- Great Spirit

It's All About- Love

Purred: Sun Nov 25, '07 5:31pm PST 
I had six toes on every foot. Let me tell you, when I had to go potty, I was an EARTH-MOVING MACHINE!

Clyde

sapogi

Purred: Sun Nov 25, '07 11:14pm PST 
hehehe clyde...we can dig a hole!! better watch out mice too if we get close enough to get our paws on ya!

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7