Fun at the Park Day...

JC

Everyone loves- me!

Purred: Sun Sep 23, '07 1:55pm PST 
Hey Lorelai... How did the AKC Responsible Dog Ownership Day go??? We wanted to go really bad but Mom and Dad decided to stay an extra day at the lake and they were really tired when they got home. Did you get your CGC???

Edited by author Sun Sep 23, '07 1:56pm PST

Lorelai

Hey you got any- yum yums in- there?

Purred: Mon Sep 24, '07 8:28am PST 
I sure did! cheer It was really hot though so I went home with Daddy right after my test. I'm prone to overheating so momma always freaks out about stuff like that. They had all sorts of fun stuff. They had all the rescue groups and the search, rescue and agility dogs. There were a lot of meet the breed people with a lot of beautiful dogs. Aggie pets with a purpose was there and a lot of cute doggie booths full of fun stuff. My mom got a statue of mastiff scratching his ear with slobber flying its pretty funny. I bet I will be able to stay longer at the weiner dog race day b/c it should be cooler by then. They also had a local lady that sells pre made raw food that my mommy might start feeding me. I have really bad allergies and we can't seem to find anything that is helping.

Bella

Where's the- bugs?

Purred: Tue Sep 25, '07 9:08am PST 
Sounds like so much fun! My mom and dad forgot to take us. cry They got so busy on Saturday! Then about mid day Sunday mom told dad - "Oh shoot! We forgot to take the kids to the event!" I'm making sure they don't forget about Wiener Fest!!!

JC

Everyone loves- me!

Purred: Wed Sep 26, '07 1:32pm PST 
cheercheercheercheerYAY LORELAIcheercheercheercheer