Introduce yourself here!

Belle

I'm beautiful- and I know it

Purred: Tue Sep 11, '07 5:12pm PST 
Please introduce yourself here. Tell us if you're a dog or a cat, your name, hobbies, breed and so on smile We're glad to have you all in the group!

Boris

Gotta Luv me!

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '07 8:03am PST 
Hi everyone! My big brother & I just recently joined your group. My name is "Boris". I'm an English Bulldog & I just turned 1yr. old. I enjoy walks along the beach & playing w/ my sisters (human kind). I love other people & their pets. (excluding the mail person/meter guy) My favorite sports are "Fetch" & doing "Dinosuar" w/ my Daddy (wrestling/growling on the floor). Absolutely love shopping at the pet store. And I will do almost anything for a bite of banana! Well, I hope to talk to ya all real soon..... Woof!!! :8)'

Belle

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '07 3:12pm PST 
Welcome, Boris! We are sooo happy you came to our group! snoopysnoopy
We hope you enjoy being a member, and remember that you can always invite new doggies and kitties to join the group, ok? Thanks for joining!

Love, Belle dog

Belle

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '07 3:12pm PST 
Welcome, Boris! We are sooo happy you came to our group! snoopysnoopy
We hope you enjoy being a member, and remember that you can always invite new doggies and kitties to join the group, ok? Thanks for joining!

Love, Belle dog

Belle

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '07 3:18pm PST 
Oops! Sorry it posted twice! red face

Magic

The Ides of- March

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '07 5:17pm PST 
I'm Magic. I'm definitely cool because I live in New Hampshire. I'm the very cool kitty cousin of the famous Duncan, aka Dunvis, of Las Vegas, Nevada. I do everything Duncan does but less obtrusively. Thanks for inviting me to join your group.kitty

Duncan HBL- (Our Special- Angel)

The Shadow

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '07 5:21pm PST 
I'm Duncan. I'm a lhasa mix, SPCA rescue doggy from Las Vegas, Nevada. My mom teaches adult ed. in a men's prison so I don't really do anything bad because the old lady is tough. I have an Elvis impersonator act, and I run a tour service in Las Vegas. I like to be silly. I'm a lifelong bachelor.way to go

Belle

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '07 5:29pm PST 
Welcome Magic and Duncan! We hope you enjoy the group! smile

kimmo

Purred: Sun Sep 16, '07 3:48am PST 
i´m a cat and my name is Kimmo. i live in Estonia. i just love to sleep and eat. but i guess every cat love those things. i don´t like the dog in my family because he´s so big. anyway mommy and i are happy to be in this groupwave

Belle

Purred: Mon Sep 17, '07 10:11am PST 
Welcome, Kimmo! We hope you enjoy being a member of this group! I know we enjoy having you here *wink* snoopy
If you want a membership card, I can make you one!
Love, Belle