Introduce Yourself!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Benny

I solemnly swear- that I am up to- no good

Purred: Tue Aug 14, '07 7:45am PST 
Hi everypup!wave I'll introduce myself first.

I'm Benny and I live with 6 humans. They all love Harry Potter. I'm a mutt, but am probably part beagle/husky/corgi/shiba inu. I love winter, snow and ice.way to go And I'll eat pretty much anything.big laugh I'm 4 years old.

And here are a few Harry Potter questions your owner can answer.

How long have you liked Harry Potter? Since I was going into 7th grade, so that's 7 years.

Which book is your favorite? Order of the Phoenix

Do you like the movies? If so, which is your favorite? I love them, and Order of the Phoenix is my favorite.

Who's your favorite character(s)? Fred and George Weasley and Professor McGonagal.

Feel free to add anymore questions!snoopy

Snooper

What? I didn't- do it!

Purred: Wed Aug 15, '07 4:47pm PST 
Hey!!! wave

My name is Snooper and I love HP!!! Although my evil brothers (cats) are re-reading them while I'm told to "stay" and wait till they finish! BOL

Mom didn't get into HP until 2003 roughly when she met dad. His then roomate had the furrrst movie on DVD and mom reluctantly watched. She was hooked! She went out and bought the furrrst 3 books and the rest is history!

We love Snape, Ron, and the Twins smile

Our favorite movie is OoTP, and we love the 6th book! way to go

Buddy, PBL

&hearts PEANUT- BUTTER &hearts

Purred: Mon Aug 20, '07 4:23pm PST 
i am buddy! i like peanutbutter, snape and ginny.

Frankenstein

Experiement gone- wrong

Purred: Mon Sep 3, '07 10:31am PST 
Well my mom loves Harry Potter, although my Dad can't understand why... When Mom gets busy reading a new book it is great because that means she will be in the same spot for several hours and we get to cuddle! My mom has been a fan of HP since before I was born, so it is something that we have always enjoyed together smile

My mom's favorite characters are the entire Trio, although mine are Crookshanks and Hedwig

Benny

Purred: Wed Sep 5, '07 1:20pm PST 
Hi Snooper, Buddy, and Frankenstein!wave Glad you joined.way to go

Loki

Purred: Wed Sep 12, '07 9:20pm PST 
Hello! I'm Lord Rahl and my human parents looove Harry Potter. Of course dad has read all of them but momma is working on catching up! She's currently on book 5 and absolutly loves watching the movies over and over again... I have no idea.

Kasha

Play now, pet me- later.

Purred: Tue Sep 18, '07 9:51pm PST 
Hi everyone! I'm Kasha and my mom loves Harry Potter! She even bought me a new collar with stars and moons because she thinks it makes me look more wizzard-ly. shrug

Benny

Purred: Thu Sep 20, '07 10:28am PST 
Hi Loki and Kasha!wave That sounds like a neat collar, Kasha.way to go

Paisley

Here comes- trouble!

Purred: Sun Sep 23, '07 9:01am PST 
Hello everybody! I'm Paisley and I'm 2 and a half years old. My brother Webster is the same age. Our mom loves Harry Potter. When she was reading Deathly Hallows we couldn't get her to pay attention to us at all - not fair! She can't decide which book is her favorite - probably Order of the Phoenix. She also can't decide which is her favorite movie (very indecisive, our mommy!) - either Prisoner of Azkaban or Goblet of Fire. McGonagal, Hedwig and Snape are her favorite characters, although we still don't understand what she sees in Snape!

Erin

When the- opportunity is- there; POUNCE!

Purred: Sun Sep 23, '07 12:49pm PST 
I've liked harry potter since I was in roughly fifth grade so that's 4-5 years for me. Io read all the boooks and went to the midnight release of the 6th and 7th.
My favorite book is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (especially the epilogue! You'll see why possibly, below. It depends if you've read it.)
I'm already trying to convince my mom to FINALLY let me go to a movie midnight release (half-Blood Prince comes out Nov. 21 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dancing cloud 9) I think Deathly Hallows is expected to come out in 2010. confused
my favorite characters are Harry and Ginny wink
I finished Hp and the Deathly hallows in a little under 2 days. I laughed and cried (a lot)cry When I finished i spent at least a week crying whenever i thought about it and moped around wishing it wasn't over.
I wish JK would write a book out of the epilogue talking about the other characters.
Oh well......shrug

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4